Robbery [JAMILTON] [not a part two, just the same name #creativity] [PART ONE]

"Thomas?" Alex looks up at me with large eyes. We're cuddling while watching The Little Mermaid, Alex's favorite movie. I love Alex's eyes. They're two different colors and each of them are beautiful.

"Yes, Lexi?" I ask and look down at him. The movie plays in the background as I lean in.

He gives me a small peck on the lips before taking my hand and looking down.

"I did something bad." He whispers.

"Oh, really? And what'd you do?" I ask.

Alex noticeable stiffens and I almost think he cheated on me. No, he wouldn't do that.

"I... robbed someone." He whispered, just loud enough for me to hear. I stood up and pulled Alex up to. His eyes were watering, but he looked up at me anyway.

"Alex? Why?" I asked and he finally looked away.

"We couldn't pay our rent... and stuff. I thought it would help."

"Alex, you know I'm a police officer, right?"

"Yeah, but don't you love me?" He stood on the couch and I contemplated arresting my adorable, small boyfriend or letting it slide. On the couch, he was my size. He leaned into my face and kissed me. I kissed back, happily.

"Alex?" I asked when he pulled away.

"Yes?"

"I have to arrest you."

His face turned horrifed, then sad. He turned around and fell into my arms, looking up at me once I had him cradled like a baby.

"Please?"

"I'm sorry."

~~~
idk what to classify this as. fluff, angsttt???? idk

thank you for reading, you lovely person. i'll write a longer chapter soon.