Wattpad [JAMILTON] [PART TWO]

thank you for reading! ❤️💛💚💙💜🖤💔❣️💕💞💓💗💖💘💝
i just put all the hearts i have (i'm stuck on ios 10, so if you have more freaking emojis, don't judge meee ipad mini 2's are good for my writing ok ipad pros are huge and my laptop doesn't have emojis-)

warning; straight thoughts (EVERYONE CLEAR THE FREAKING AREA STRAIGHT THOUGHTS NEVER HEARD OF 'EM) (and cussing too so)
~~~

n o b o d y

The next few days, Alex continued updating his book and Thomas continued commenting and voting. Even though he had been heartbroken by Alex, whose writing and personality he had fallen in love with over the internet. And now that he knew it was Alex behind the book, he fell in love with the face too.

Alex did not feel any remorse for what he had done to Thomas; leaving him shattered on the ground, helpless. Usually, Alex tried to answer most nice comments. Sometimes, he answered Thomas's comments. He didn't answer them anymore, though. He was done with Thomas. But Thomas wasn't done with him.

Thomas kept bullying him, now adding the fact that he wrote a book on Wattpad, leaving out the fact that he actually read and loved it.

"Dork." He said one day, laughing at Alex, hitting him against the locker.

"Stop!" Called Peggy's voice.

"I'm not going to." Thomas responed.

And today was the last day of Peggy trying. Because after Thomas said that, she simply gave up. She didn't know Alex, she didn't care. Who cares? She surely didn't.

"Peggy!" Alex yelled as she walked away, but them turned back to Thomas, "Okay, beat me up. Beat me up. Please." He said, groaning.

Thomas nodded and hit him twice, once in the stomach and once in the face.

"Happy?" Alex asked, feeling his eyes become... wet. Was he actually going to cry over this?

"No. I will never be satisfied." Thomas mumbled, kicking him in the head. Alex softly began to cry, but tried not to show it. Thomas hit him again, causing Alex to roll into a ball. Finally, he picked Alex's small body up and threw it against the lockers.

When he looked at Alex before walking away, he saw the tears. A wave of guilt flooded into his stomach and he wanted to throw up. He did that. He then walked away.

~~~

p e g g y

Thomas and I have never had the best relationship, although I wish we could. He's so tall and cute... I might actually be bisexual for him... Is that crazy? I think so. But I would come out to my parents as bi for Thomas. Anything for him...

"Eliza?" I knocked on Angelica's door. Inside, they were both giggling. As usual, I was left out. The third Schuyler sister. The non-important one. They were both more popular than me. Angelica, the smartest, funniest, prettiest, and coolest girl in school. Eliza, the cheer captain. I was just Peggy... the regular, simple, cheerleader Peggy. Just Peggy. Or 'and Peggy.' That's all I'll ever be...

"Yeah, Peg?" Eliza opened the door, smiling. I loved her and Angelica, of course. But I just get jealous and self hatred thoughts seep in...