Rain [JAMILTON] [PART TWO]

part two was requested

just know this will always be angst and this chapter will NOT get any happier. have fun!!

warning; trigger warning, i believe

~~~

I was on the street now, helpless. Thomas had kicked me out, I had no friends, and it was raining. I fell asleep in an alleyway between a bar and hotel.

When I woke up, I realized sleeping there was a mistake.

A gang of men, all taller than me, was crowded around me. I opened my mouth to scream, but one of them placed their hands over my mouth. I was held down by another as they raided my suitcase and took off with my phone, its charging cord, and a couple expensive sweatshirts. I was left with my old clothes and a shirt that belonged to Thomas. I changed into sweatpants and the shirt in the alleyway.

What had he done? What had I done?

"Hey there, kid." Someone said to me as I walked out of the alleyway, empty suitcase in hand.

"Hello." I mumbled, kind of scared for my safety.

"You need help?" The voice asked gently. I looked up and saw a large man with brown hair pulled into a ponytail.

"John?!" I asked, surprised.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and took me to a car, which I assumed was his.

John was my old boyfriend. I broke up with him because I fell in love with Thomas and felt like I was cheating on him, even though Thomas and I weren't dating. Actually, we had started dating a few months after I broke up with John. I didn't want him to think I moved on that fast.

However, John clearly never moved on. The first picture on Instagram that I posted of Thomas and I, he called me a whore and dirty slut. I was surprised he was helping me out right now, actually.

When we pulled up to his house, I got out fast and quick.

"Oh, by the way, Alex..." He began, stepping out of the car.

"What?" I asked.

"I got into a new hobby after you broke up with me." He said, sneering at me. I looked at him, curious and kind of scared now.

"What?" I asked again.

"Slavery." He growled. I yelped as he lunged towards me, tackling me onto the hard, hot concrete. Wait... slavery? He doesn't mean human trafficking... right?

"John!" I screamed, "Stop!"

Instead of stopping he grabs my arms and handcuffs them in front of me. He does the same to my feet. By the time he stands me back up, I can't get away.

"You are to be sold to James Madison tomorrow. Understood?" He says casually, like this is normal. It probably is for him.

"Get the hell away from me!" I scream.

He slaps me in the face. Hard.

"Stop screaming. Someone will hear you." He mumbles.

I scream again.

"Just kidding, I live on a high mountain, no one can hear you."

What have I done?

~~~

idk i started writing without a plan and all of that came out

jeez
welp i probably won't know how to write a part three so-