Wattpad [JAMILTON] [PART ONE]

warning; MENTIONS OF HEATHERS OH NO HURRY EVERYONE CLEAR THE AREA HEATHERS IN A HAMILTON BOOK NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
anyway have fun reading...?
~~~

a l e x

When I leave that morning for school, I make sure to grab my three most important things; laptop, notebook, and pen. The pen is at a good ink level, enough to last me for another few months. I'm halfway through the notebook full of Heathers fan fiction. Mostly Kurt and Ram.

"Have a good day at school, Alexander." My foster dad, George Washingdad, says to me. I nod and smile taking my Goldfish off the counter and throwimg them into my backpack. Then I walk out the door.

~ a timeskip brought to you by THE SNACK THAT SMILES BACK! GOLDFISH! ~

When I get to school, everyone is talking about a new trend. It's called the Shiggy Challenge. From what I've heard, you jump out of cars and get yourself killed. I don't like my peers and decide having them jump out of cars is a great thing for them, but not so much for me.

"I got five hundred likes in two seconds." I hear one girl say. I can practically hear her friends roll their eyes.

In my head, I think about my fame. I have at least 2.7k followers and most of my books on Kurt and Ram have more than 40k views. I'm absolutely sure none of my fellow peers have ever gotten liked that much on their stupid freaking Instagram posts.

"Hey." I hear a voice diretly around me and I whip around, only to be met with Thomas, the smartest guy on the football team. He grabs me by my collar and brings me over to a locker, shoving me into it and punching me a few times. My face remains the same. He has done this to me every day of the year and at the moment right about now Peggy will help me...

"Hey! Stop," Peggy screeches, helping me away from Thomas. I told my chin, smirking a bit, "Don't beat the poor kid up." Every day, she has done this. She's a cheerleader, known for her kind words. We're not friends, but I appreciate her existence.

"Okay..." Thomas's voice trails off. He's madly in love with her.

Satisfied, she pats me on the shoulder, and skips off to a place unknown. I smile at Thomas and walk away. But then I stop. And I look back. In Thomas's hand, on his phone, my Wattpad page is being displayed. He was on my Wattpad account. He's still watching Peggy in a trance, even though you can only see her shadow.

My Wattpad.

But he doesn't know it. He doesn't know it's me. I can have some fun with this...

~~~

When I arrive home, I log onto Wattpad and post a new chapter. I then proceed to post another chapter, but an A/N. It goes something like; "I know your secrect, Thomas. Why're you reading my stories?" Almost immediately, I got a comment. It was from a girl saying, "Who's Thomas? I love reading your stuff!" I sigh. Not the reaction I wanted. Thomas is stupid enough to reveal himself, I know that. I just have to-

SmartEstGuy739201

If that isn't him, I'm calling the police.

"Who are you? How do you know?" SmartEstGuy739201 comments. I gasp loudly and then smile evily. I have a new power in my hands. I can blackmail Thomas.

~~~

The next day, I find Peggy in the gym, talking to her friends.

"Peggy!" I say. She turns around and her frown turns upside down.

"Alex!" She smiles, "Hi! What's up?"

"Hey, Pegleg. When Thomas beats me up today, don't stop him, okay?"

"Okay!" She says happily, as if saving me was a burden she had gotten used to.

~~~

"Hey." Thomas was right behind me. I slowly turned around. He grabbed my collar and hit me against a locker. Again.

"SmartEstGuy739201." I mumble.

He lets go of my collar and looks me in the eye, glaring.

"LexiSpaceSweeny?"

I raise my eyebrow. It sounds weird to have someone say your username out loud.

"You read my stories?" I ask.

"I'm obsessed with them!" He screams.

"Oh." I say simply.

"Can we talk about the ending to the highschool AU, please? That ending was brutal, Alex..."

I'm spaced out, thinking about all this. He never even apologized for hitting me for nearly two years.

"You're a female dog, Thomas. Once you find out I'm famous on Wattpad, you want to be my friend. Leave me alone." I yell, shoving my books into his chest to send him tumbling away. I walk away. When I turn back around, Thomas is on a school bench, his eyes closed and tears falling down his face.

I hate him.