Guardian Angel [JAMILTON]

in the last oneshot, john laurens was the angel and that was fricking adorable so we're making another moody, adorable, smol guardian angel

~~~

"Goodnight..." Peggy slurred softly, getting out of my car. I nodded, looking away. Peggy had a tendency to act all seductive around everyone when she was drunk. It was awkward for me only because we were best friends.

"Get some sleep." I respond as she shuts the door. I smile, driving away. Finally I can have my own thoughts without having to deal with a drunk Peggy.

I drive myself back to my house, getting out when I'm down.

My father was either asleep or at the club, so I never had to worry about him. I simply had to unlock the door and walk to my bedroom.

Which I did.

The second guess was right, as he wasn't present at the house. Ever since Mom left him, he deemed the strip club as the only place he could go to be happy. Sometimes he came home drunk, but nothing extreme.

I walk into my bedroom, falling onto the bed.

It's so soft and comfy, along with my tiredness it fits perfectly. I fall asleep moments later.

~~~

"Thomas... wake up." No one wakes me up, so hearing a voice early in the morning telling me to wake up certainly makes my gears begin to run. I sit up in bed fast, but I don't see anyone in my room. For a moment, I'm convinced I've been daydreaming.

That is, until the white door opens up.

It reveals a boy.

The boy is short, with orange hair pulled into a ponytail and violet eyes. His figure is nimble and thin, but has a sense of authority to it as his posture is straight. The boy is wearing a suit and tie, smirking for no apparent reason. The most noticeable feature on him are the white wings sticking out of his back.

I gasp.

There are many reasons to be worried about this. There's an angel in my room, or a teenage guy dressed up as one. For a moment, I wonder if Dad kidnapped him or something.

"I'm Alexander."

He introduces himself as if it's so simple. I pull my covers up over me, suddenly remembering I'm wearing nothing but boxers.

Alexander smiles brightly, as if he doesn't even care that he broke into my house (probably).

"I'm your guardian angel."

I pinch myself, letting the covers fall and reveal my chest.

It hurts my skin, but I'm surpirsed when I find myself not waking up from this dream. I remember a novel I once read about a girl who couldn't escape a dream. It was fantasy. Maybe this is... that?

I slap myself.

"Um, would you stop?" I look at Alexander, suddenly realizing his face is red and a patch of skin on his arm is irritated.

I cock my head at him. Even if this is a dream, it would be interesting to interact with my so-called gaurdian angel. I didn't even know I had one.

"Are you okay?" I ask.

"No. Stop hitting yourself, god, you're dumber than I thought."

I roll my eyes at the boy, not getting out of bed.

"So why did you come visit me?" I ask him, clearing my mind of any stupid questions.

He flys over to my bed, surpirsing me, "Well... The people who run the guardian angel thing said I could visit my client once in his lifetime and I chose today."

"Why?"

No matter how stupid it sounded, his story was intriguing.

"Because you chose not to get drunk."

"That doesn't effect you."

"Yes, it does!" He screams, pointing at his red face, "Everything you do affects me! Have you seen my face, you oversized elephant?!"

I nod slowly, before making a final choice. If this is a dream, I should be able to do whatever I want. If this is a dream, whatever I do won't effect my real world, my real life. My next decisions are based truely on that logic, although it's flawed. The next things do happen. And they do effect my life.

I pull Alexsander onto the bed, pushing him so he's inches from my face. In the position I basically forced him into, he's sitting in my lap, facing me. His legs are spread, but his eyes are on me.

"Now," I hold his firm face up with my left hand, "Is that any way to talk to your master?"

~~~

ahh alex wasn't exactly like john the angel but that's good. i have to change it up boii