Blind Date [JAMILTON]

I WAS LOOKING AT MY OTHER CHAPTERS AND MY INTRO AND OUTRO ARE SO UNENTHUSIASTIC I'M SO SORRY, I'M MAKING EVERYONE DEPRESSED AFTER READING JAMILTON I'M TERRIBLE. AMYWAY-
~~~

"Truth or dare, Alex?" Peggy leaned on the edge of her seat, waiting for Alex's response. The rest of the group, Aneglica, Eliza, John, Lafayette, and Hercules listened closely for Alex's response.

"Say dare!" John encouraged.

"Dare." Alex whispered, smiling a mischievous smile.

Peggy smiled back at him with the same smile, but with a hint of evil added.

"I dare you, Alexander Hamilton, to let me choose a blind date for you!" She declared.

"Ooohh." Lafayette gasped.

Alexander nodded again and smiled. He was curious.

~~~

Alex's adopted dad, George Washington, looked at his son. He was wearing a suit, a nice one. Washington had quizzed his son earlier about where he was going and made sure to tell him to text him every ten minutes, not to drink, and not to smoke. Alex had laughed but agreed. Alex was in college but still lived in his dad's house because it was close enough to his college and cheaper.

"Do I look okay?" Alex asked, fidgetting with his jacket.

"Sure." Washington nodded and hugged Alex. Alex smiled and walked out the door.

~~~

Peggy picked Alex up at his house with John and Lafayette in the backseat, wanting to talk to Alex before the date.

"Alex, mon amie!" Lafayette called as Alex got in the car. Alex smiled at them both.

"Nervous?" John asked, smiling at Alex's face, which was a look of pure terror.

"A bit."

"Oh, come on! You're really scared." John smiled. Lafayette laughed his frenchy laugh.

"Alex, petit lion, don't be so nervous. You look... how you say... handsome?"

"That's how you say it." Alex reassured.

"We're here, Alex!" Peggy called from the front seat. Alex, John, Lafayette, and Peggy looked out the window. Beyond the glass was a bar. Even from inside the car, you could smell the alcohol.

"Good luck, Alex." John whispered, still in awe at the bar. Lafayette nodded, but Alex didn't see the nod. Peggy got out of the car to give Alex a pep talk. At the same time, Alex got out the car. They closed the doors behind them and Peggy turned to Alex.

"So, there's a guy in there."

"W-W-What, how did you know I was bi?!" Alex's eyes widened and Peggy laughed.

"Everyone knows, Alex."

"O-Okay." Alex stammered, clearly embarrassed.

"Good luck!" Peggy pat Alex's shoulder and then got back in the car. His friends drove away and Alex was left to fend from himself in a bar full of drunks and people looking to get drunk.

~~~

Alex ventured into the pub nervously. Near the door was a man with large eyes that darted around, as if he was waiting for someone. That simple man freaked out Alex enough that his anxiety only grew. He was meeting a boy. Hopefully, it was a cute boy. Hopefully. Hopefully.

The day before, Peggy told him to ask around for a 'Thomas.' That's exactly what he did.

"Are you Thomas?" He asked one man.

"No."

"Are you Thomas?" He asked another.

"No."

"Are you Thomas?" And another.

"No."

This asking and answering went on for a good ten minutes, until-

"Yes."

Alexander's heart began to flutter and he looked up from his shoes to examine the guy. Perfect, fluffy, large hair that looked messy and perfect. Dark eyes that you could stare into for hours. And best of all, his smile. A mix of warmness and love. Alex loved it.

"I'm A-Alex." Of course, he stuttered.

The man nodded and took Alex's hands in his. He dragged him to a table where they both sat on opposite sides. Alex kept his eyes on Thomas's smile, afraid to look into his eyes.

"You're adorable." Thomas whispered and then shoved his hand over his mouth shaking his head. Alex smiled.

"You're adorable, too."

Their eyes meet and Thomas took his hand away from his mouth.

"Thank y-you."

They both smiled at each other. Alex looked the smile Thomas had. It was gorgeous. He wanted to feel it-

"No. You're so gay, Alex."

"So..."

Alex launched into a rant about the word 'so' and how people it too much, "Ugh, people use that word so much. It's so overused and overrated, I cannot believe you just did that, I thought you were better. But I still like you, of course. I mean, not like, like, but like-"

"Alex. Shh." Thomas chuckled and Alex blushed, embarrassed.

"You're adorable~" With that Thomas took Alex's face in his hand and gave him a light kiss, "We should do this more."