Musical [JAMILTON]

i have a cold and i feel like dying. yesterday, i played wii tennis for two hours and my arm has been sore all day long. i might as well be dead right now but here i am, alive and sick. well. i love my life. ✨❤️

the musical they're doing is called on your feet because it's the only other musical besides hamilton i've seen live and i thought if i just changed the leading roles' genders everything would be fineee

~~~

I was peacefully sleeping in my bed for a good long hour. In my defense, I had an essay due in two weeks and I needed it to be done beforehand. That way, I had time to edit and really perfect it. It amazes me still that I have never ran out of stuff to work on.

Anyway, I'm sleeping, right?

And I hear this loud, obnoxious knock at my door. I get up to answer it, hoping it didn't wake my roommate, James Madison, because he's cranky when he's tired.

"Laf." I deadpan, making sure to show him a mix of both my tired and annoyed voice.

"Alex!" Lafayette greets me, giving me a tight hug and pulling away like a little girl. And as soon as the little girl act is going on, it's over. His face turns all serious, "I have an important question to ask you, Alexander. It's probably a life or death question."

"Ok," I mumble, "What is it?"

His face lights up. This boy, god.

"Will you play one of the leading parts in the musical I'm directing?!" He sounds so excited, like it's the best thing in the century.

I sigh and shake my head in disbelief, "What musical is it?"

"On Your Feet!" He exclaims, "I want you to play Gloria, but you're gonna be a boy instead. I like gay stuff, I can't help it! Straight is weird (no offense to all my straight ppl y'all are great do you)!"

And I'm nodding yes. Oh my god, why?

"Do you promise you won't back away from doing the musical after I tell you who will play Estefan?" Lafayette asks, squinting at me.

"I guess not." I shrug. How bad could it be?

"Um..." He's silent. For a long time. And then he finally speaks, his French accent slipping in, "Thomas Jefferson, my cousin."

~~~

"I don't want to be here!" I complain, standing in a white suit and baige pants. Peggy (yah, my girl pegs haven't written about her in a while) turns to look at me, smirking.

"Why not? The ship between you and Thomas is basically canon, it's so adorable! I can't wait to watch all the kissing parts, especially during the point of the end, when you get in an accident! Oh my god, it'll be so adorable!" She's putting on her dress, which is an ensamble outfit. Peggy and I are best friends and we're both totally gay, so it's okay if we basically see each other changing.

"I don't like Thomas. He's annoying." I mumble, fiddling with my tucked-in shirt.

"Oh, but you'll love him once rehearsal is done," Peggy murmers and then takes out her phone, "Aw, look what Maria sent me!"

I look over her texts with Maria, feeling slightly jealous at their love. They both have such a perfect love life and I... don't. Maybe I will with Thomas, but I doubt my opinions on him will change.

~~~

"Now, kiss!" Lafayette says harshly, clapping his hands together as a cue for me to pull Thomas into a kiss quickly and keeps them together as a cue for us to continue to kiss for a long period of time.

I'm blushing.

More out of embarrassment though.

I'd rather look anywhere than Thomas's face, so I look at his shoes. He mostly got in costume if you ignore his Vans.

"Just," Lafayette claps, "Kiss!" He claps again.

"I'm not going to kiss him!" Thomas finally yells. His hands are shaking. They're red too, which is kind of funny and scary at the same time.

"Please?" Lafayette pleads.

"Will I get money?" Thomas finally growls lightly.

"One hundred?"

"Fine."

Thomas's hand, which is no longer red, grabs me. It pulls me head up so I'm looking at Thomas and I gulp, not knowing what to do. I pucker my lips, whimpering when I realize Thomas is going to tease me.

But, he finally does it.

He puts the difference between us into the trash can and we're kissing. My face is red and I whine, wanting to get away from him. Unfortunately, I'm kind of trapped in his embrace. So, I keep kissing and then it turns into making out.

His tounge slips into my mouth and I suck on it, feeling something in my pants.

"Um... okay, can you guys stop now?" Laf is yelling. Thomas lets go of me and I'm not longer being held up. My head bobs back down and I'm looking at the floor, blushing.

"I don't want that money anymore." Thomas murmers after a long awkward silence.

~~~

COME ON SHAKE YOUR BODY BABY DO THE CONGA I HAVE PROBLEMS PLEASE HELP ME