Heaven [JAMILTON]

this one homophobic guy

"Alright. You're going to hell, have fun." A man dressed in a white suit with white wings declared. All of a sudden, another guy showed up but wearing a red suit with red wings. Alex had to contain his laughter.

"John, you are not sending me to hell."

"You stole my phone once."

"For five minutes."

"Oh my god, fine. Reynolds, go away." The other man disappeared and John Laurens turned to his old friend.

"Thanks," Alex mumbled, "Also congrats on getting to choose who gets to go to hell and not. Guess they think you're that much of an angel, huh?" 

"I guess," John flashed him a petty smile, "Have fun in heaven. See you around." A large white door swung up to reveal a land of clouds. It wasn't as great as Alex had expected, but he liked it.

"You too, John."

~~~

In Heaven, everything was perfect and orderly. Sometimes, you would mess up and nothing would happen. Sometimes, you would mess up and something would happen. But no one died. Everyone was happy all the time, but Alex was not happy because of any of those things.

No.

Alex was happy because he met Thomas again.

Alex had a large crush on Thomas, but Thomas didn't like him back. No, that would be so stupid and weird. They always fought before they died. Thomas died of an unknown sickness. Alex died fighting Aaron Burr. Aaron hid the body and Alex had the opportunity several times to go back to Earth and haunt him. But, no. That would be mean. Burr had to live with his mistakes, not with Alex's ghost. Anyway, Thomas.

Alex loved everything about Thomas. His tender voice towards his close friend, James Madison. He probably liked James. Alex had no chance of ever being with Thomas.

~~~

t h o m a s

I sighed. James looked at me and wrapped his arms around my waist. I winced and pulled away.

"James, stop."

"Tommy?"

"James, stop." I repeated and started to slowly back away. James stood up, his arms open. He expected me to come back and hug him, but I couldn't. He was just my friend. Not my crush, nor my boyfriend.

"Tommy!" He yelled as I turned and ran out of the house.

~~~

n o b o d y

Alex ran through the street, excited to be going to his favorite Broadway show, Wicked. He was going to see the original actors perform it this time, not like the new ones he had seen on Earth. He was in Heaven now. 

Everything was possible.

As he ran, people around him smiled and laughed. He smiled and laughed along with them, passing an alleyway and-

"Alex!" Someone pulled him into the empty alleyway, away from the busy streets. Alex looked up at the face, not scared at all of who it was. No one could hurt anyone else in Heaven.

"Thomas!" Alex replied sweetly, "What's up?"

All of a sudden, Thomas's face became a dark red.

"Um, Alex?"

"Yeah, what's up?" Alex's face was a dark red, too. Thomas didn't know though, because he was staring at his shoes.

"I need to tell you something crazy." Thomas whispered and pulled out flowers from behind his back. Alex gasped quietly and took them. By now, people had gathered them. In Heaven, there were no homophobic people.

"Aw!"

"Look at them!"

"I ship them!"

"Let's write fan fiction on them, Lena!"

"I hate gay people!" Almost as suddenly as this was said, John appeared with James Reynolds. Everyone accepted them both and began to hug them but James flew above them all with a look of disgust.

"You're coming with me." He said to the man who stated he hated gay people and grabbed him by his arm. Once he was gone, John flew up as well.

"Please, continue." He gave Alex a wink and flew away.

"What's up, Thomas?" Alex looked back at a Thomas, smiling.

"Alex..." He stared into Alex's eyes, "I think I love you."

"Hmm... I know I love you." Alex yelled happily, pulled Thomas into a kiss. At first, Thomas flinched and jumped a bit. Then he melted into the kiss. He stuck his tongue into Alex's mouth and Alex moaned and pulled away.

"Let's take this back to my house." Thomas grinned.