Love, Simon [JAMILTON] [PART ONE]

warning; jeffmads (i feel like any other ship should be a warning lol)

n o b o d y

Thomas sat next to James on his sofa. They were watching Love, Simon a movie that James said he really loved. Thomas wasn't really paying attention and was rather daydreaming about... someone.

You would think he would be daydreaming about James, considering they were dating.

But he wasn't exactly daydreaming about James Madison.

Nope.

He was daydreaming about Alexander Hamilton.

That's right.

The Alexander Hamilton. Alexander Hamilton, the man he fought with every day in debate class. The man who probably hated him. But he couldn't exactly help it. Alex was hot...

As his daydreams ended, James nudged Thomas.

"Did you like the movie?" He asked softly.

It suddenly occured to Thomas that the movie was now over and James was looking happy as a bunny during Easter.

"Yeah, so relatable..." Thomas responded, smiling at sweet James. He loved James, he really did... But James wasn't what he wanted. It would be so much better if they were just best friends. They woukd be great best friends. But he couldn't break his heart. That would be heartless...

~~~

t h o m a s

"Truth or dare?" Peggy turned to Aaron, who rolled his eyes.

"Truth, duh."

"Is it true you have a crush on Theo?" Peggy asked, laughing when Aaron's face turned from normal to a mix of horrified and embarrassed.

"Y-Yeah." He stuttered. We all laughed, except Peggy who had a happy smile on her face.

"That's great! She likes you back. She told me last week!" Peggy exclaimed.

I didn't listen to Aaron's response and shifted my attention back to my daydream about Ale-

"Thomas! Truth or dare?" I looked at Aaron.

Honestly, truth was better than dare. Dare usually involved something terrible. Once John was dared to write smut for Peggy and Maria. He came back a day later with a page full of gay sex. It was terrible...

"Truth." I say, smiling. What could Aaron possibly ask-

"Do you really love James?"

My smile fell off my face.

"Y-Yes." I responded quickly.

"C'mon. This is a truth or dare game. Tell us the truth." Peggy said. I looked at the two of them. James wasn't here. No one else was. Only they would know...

"Alex." I whispered quietly.

Aaron gasped and then stood up.

"I knew it! I knew it! I knew it!" He screamed. The person above his apartment stomped on their floor, a sign to shut up. He did, much to my relief.

Peggy, however, looked more concerned.

"Thomas, you need to tell James... He deserves to know. He's too sweet to tell him when things get out of hand... if Alex likes you back."

"I know. I know." I nod, "I should. I'm planning to actually do it today...

Peggy nods.

"Alright. Good luck."

"Thanks." I say.

I actually was planning to tell James, even though it would be hard.

Goodluck, me.