Dance [JAMILTON]

today a bookshelf fell on me.

~~~

I open the door to see Alex standing there. He's smiling and looking at his shoes. My parents aren't home because I kicked them out until they had to drive Alex and I to the dance. I would drive, but I doubt Alex would like that very much. So my parents rented a limo and they're going to drive it.

"Go on, I don't like standing out here!" He exclaims after I stare at him for like five minutes. I laugh lightly and go in. He follows me and sighs, "I love air conditioning."

We go up to my room, where he steals the restroom to get dressed.

After five minutes, I get worried.

"Alex? Are you ok?" I knock, which is a stupid thing I do. I don't even know why I'm worried.

"Y-Yeah." He stammers.

I know one thing about my boyfriend; him stammering means he's lying.

"Alex, what's wrong?" I put my ear to the door, trying to hear sniffling. But he's not crying.

"No-Nothing." He lies again.

"Alex! Open the door." I finally say one last time and wait.

I hear it slowly creak open before it closes again immediately, pushing me backwards and then up.

"Alex!" I whine.

"Just open it." He mumbles.

So I do.

And I see my gorgeous boyfriend sitting on the edge of the bathtub, wearing a green dress. He's never worn a dress before. I didn't know he was feminine... But either way, he's beautiful. His face is in his hands though and he looks like crying.

"Alex! You're gorgeous." I immediately exclaim, hugging my boyfriend.

"I-I-" He's stammering again. He's nervous, "I knew yo-you would say t-that," He mumbles, taking his face from his hands and going to hug me. I accept of course, because he's the cutest bean ever, "But what about everyone at s-school? I pr-probably look ugly to the-them."

"Who cares what they say, because you look beautiful," I say, leading him to the bedroom, "Now can I have the restroom because I need to change into my suit..."

~~~

sorry this was a filler i'm stuck on what to do for plots