Yes Papa [JAMILTON]

i know, i know. i haven't written, i've been busy with school. i hope the four chapters i published on sunday covered that. anyway, i wasn't gonna write another chapter until saturday or friday, but here i am on thursday. have fun ❤️❤️

~~~

"C'mere." Thomas mumbled, extending his arms as Alex climbed into them, covered by both the blanket and his boyfriend's arm. This was their routine every night. Alex would procrastinate on sleeping and Thomas would always be the one to force him to go to sleep with his adorable face.

Alex, of course, wasn't a huge fan of this tactic and dug his face into Thomas's chest, wishing he was still working.

"Goodnight, love." Thomas said under his breath, kissing the top of Alexander's head and pulling the covers around them even more. He made sure Alex was safe and secure before letting his grip on the small boy loosen. Thomas fell asleep this way.

Alex didn't.

Alex, having not said anything for a while, undug his head from his boyfriend's chest. He sighed realizing the smell of Thomas would no longer be wafting into his nose, but smiled when he remembered what he would be doing.

The small Alex climbed out of Thomas's arms and walked out the door. He did it so casually as he walked downstairs and took his laptop from the table. He sat on their maroon couch, opening up the lid of the laptop, and beginning to write.

"Perfect." He said to himself, writing his essay.

But of course, Alex couldn't just write an essay. He had to have music from Spotify playing in the background. So, he opened Spotify, hit play on his favorite song, and... sung.

He sung so loudly and so well, that it woke up Thomas.

Who was angry.

He stomped out of bed, only in his boxers. He slammed the door hard, a gesture even Alex didn't hear through his loud singing. Instead, he kept working as his lover made his way down the stairs and to the living room.

Thomas got there surprisingly fast, actually.

"Alex?" Alex didn't answer over the music, "Alex!" He snapped.

Alex looked up from his laptop, terrified. He was going to have to take the hard, yet easy way, "Yes, daddy?"

"Are you working?!"

Alex looked down, hiding his laptop behind his back, "No, daddy. I wouldn't do that, I would never break your rules, papa."

Thomas sighed, burying his face in his hands, "Whatever. Come back to bed, that would be enough."

And Alex obliged, sighing. He followed his taller boyfriend upstairs. He climbed into Thomas's arms, curling into a ball, and whimpering and apologizing a bunch. Somehow, the mood had shifted between them from anger to pure loving.

It was perfect.

~~~

johnny johnny yes papa