Neko [JAMILTON] [PART TWO]

t h o m a s

"This is a phone." I place John's phone in Alex's hands. John sits across from us, gawking at Alex. Alexander, meanwhile, throws the phone, "Ahhh!" I scream, "No throwing."

Alex looks at me for a second before meowing and crawling away.

I look back at John and shrug, "Well, I tried to modernize him."

Alex turns back around when he hears that, "Meowdernize? (HAHA I'M SO FUNNY)"

"Yes, baby, modernize." I respond, giggling at his sudden meow in front of the word.

"I wanna be modern! I wanna be normal!" He's suddenly rushing over to the phone and coming back to me, "Teach me, daddy!"

John raises an eyebrow from his seat.

"Daddy, eh?"

My face turns red.

"Oh, shut it, John! Alex is pure, you aren't. You call Lafayette daddy when you think no one is listening!" John looks away at that. He then decides he's gonna be "mad." Stepping up, he takes the phone from Alex's hands (which makes Alex whimper), and begins to walk away.

"Bye!" I call.

"Have a nice day." He growls.

I hear my apartment door slam shut. Alex jumps at the sound, immediately moving closer to me until I'm cradling him in my arms, "Scared." He mumbles to me, shivering. I frown down at him, taking my phone from my back pocket and giving it to him.

"Here. I'll teach you the ways of a modern cellphone!"

~~~

"Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!" Alex yells, rolling around at my feet on our bedroom floor.

I frown at him.

"Don't do that again, okay baby?"

"Okay," He stops rolling, just watching me put on a suit and tie, "Why's daddy getting dressed up?" Alex asks, ending his sentence with a purr.

"Because daddy," I refer to myself in third person, "Is going to a party."

Alex's tail and ears immediately perk up. He crawls to me, hugging my two feet together so I can't walk, "Can I come? I wanna come with daddy to the party! Please? Or you'll buy me a phone!"

I laugh and shake my head, moving my feet a bit until he gets thrown off.

"No can do, Kitten," He whines at my feet, "You're cute, but you aren't coming to the party with me, nor are you going to get a phone. I want to keep my baby pure, m'kay?"

Alex looks away, meowing.

"Whatever."

~~~

a l e x

Daddy leaves for the party a little bit later. He leaves his phone with me, despite him saying I'm not getting a phone. He tells me the specific apps not to visit (things like Reddit) and then tells me how he'll text me to ask if I'm okay and how to answer.

The entire time he teaches me that, I listen contently. I love Daddy's voice, it's really soothing and calming. That day I told him about... that thing? When I saw that... video? His voice calmed me down.

Anyways, I'm bored.

I don't know what to do since Daddy isn't here to cuddle with me. So I watch Youtube.

The first thing that I see is a cheating prank. What's cheating? I press it. I watch the ad, a Fortnite ad (speaking of which, i may rewrite the fortnite oneshot from a while ago. i know some of you m a y remember that), and watch the video.

I conclude what cheating is.

When you have other friends besides that one friend. Daddy has John and he says John is his friend.

Is Daddy cheating on me?

From what I can tell, it's a pretty serious thing, so I do the most logical thing; I begin to cry my heart out. I throw the phone down next to me on the bed and bury my face into the covers Daddy and I sleep under. I get them all wet and when the tears begin to slow down, I notice Daddy texted me.

john; are you okay?

He said it'd come through as John, since he'd be using John's phone.

me; Daddy? Are you cheating on me?"

I don't understand why he's using incorrect punctuation!

john; no, baby. why would you think that? do you need me to come home?

I contemplate my decisions. I rewatch the YouTube video. When his friend saw he had another friend, she started to hit him with a book. I don't wanna hurt Daddy, but it's only logical.

me; please?

~~~

I have a book in my hand when Daddy unlocks the door and pulls it closed. I immediately start hitting his legs (I'm on my knees). He falls down, grabbing his leg in pain. I keep hitting it.

"Ow! Kitten, what are you doing?" He stands up, as if he forgot all the pain, and picks me up. He picks me up by the waist. I'm not strong enough to lug around a heavy book with me, so I drop the book on the floor as I look at Daddy. My lip quivers. Francis did this to me before he hit me. All the time.

"Kitten?" He asks me again, placing me down.

"A-Are you cheating on me-me?" I'm embarrassed by my stutter, but he just frowns and shakes his head.

"Baby, do you know what cheating is?"

"When one friend has more than one friend." I answer, hugging his legs. I feel his body shake and I know Daddy is trying to make himself not laugh, so I let out a cry to let him know how much that bugs me. Daddy, in response, slides down to my level and brings me into a hug.

"No, baby. It's when one person has a romantic relationship with another and breaks the trust by having a second relationship with someone else." He says to me.

I look at Daddy.

"Do we have a romantic relation-relationship?" I ask. Daddy rubs the tears from my eyes, hugging me even more tightly.

"I don't know. You tell me, Kitten."

I think for a moment before nodding vigorously.

"I think we do."

He smiles.

"Okay, baby."

~~~

WOOOO OVER 1000+ WORDS I'M LOWKEY PROUD OF MYSELF ALL THESE CHAPTERS ARE USUALLY LIKE 400-600 WORDS LONG AND ONLY 4 PAGES