Android [JAMILTON] [PART ONE]

Android (noun); A thing. A robot built to help people each thing with a different set of skills. Things.

Introducing: Androids

By Angelica Schuyler, December 16, 2030, 1:30 PM

On December 16, 2030, the Schuyler company introduced their new, revolutionary technology: Androids. Starting at the price of four grand, Androids act as your own slave. Each Android comes with a different set of abilities and skills. More expensive Androids come with more skills.

And the best part of it?

Androids aren't human, who are living and should be treated nicely. They are things, treat them like trash. Unlike that cleaning person, who cleans your house every Sunday. Sometimes, you just want to yell at them, but you cannot. Well now you can! Treat 'em like trash!

Buy your own piece of trash today!

Androids Turning Human!

By John Laurens, June 25, 2033, 12:00 AM

Recently, the Schuyler company has been examining 'special' Androids. These are the Androids that have displayed human traits and characteristics. So far, the public has only been given one 'special' Android name.

Alexander Hamilton.

On June 23, 2033, Alexander Hamilton punched his buyer in the rib. His buyer, James Reynolds, was mortified and called the Schuyler company immediately. According to him, "they reacted fast."

The Schuyler company warns to call them right away if your own Androids ever start showcasing human feelings.

~~~

j a m e s [r e y n o l d s]

When the Schuyler company gives me back Alexander, they say it's fixed.

The first thing it does when the company car has driven away and I have shut the door, is hit my beautiful face.

"You idiot!" I yell, "Don't hit me again, you got that?"

When I finish my rant, it speaks, "You're the real idiot. This entire Android-owning thing is basically slavery." Alexander mumbles.

"Get out." I whisper, pulling open the door.

"Glady." He whispers back, stepping out to the outside.

I slam the door in his face and never see him again.

~~~

a l e x

I never see that disgusting human again.

I know where I'm going as soon as he opens his filthy door, though. That's for sure.

Jefferson Detective Company.

A company run by Jane Jefferson, only accepting Androids to work for them. It was created after the Androids and did not put any people out of work. The first and only company like that. I heard of it the day I began... feeling.

Jane Jefferson had come over to discuss an important matter with James Reynolds. Apparently, she wanted some of his Androids to work for her company. He had strictly forbidden her to take any of them away and to her "trash company for stupid Android detectives."

"No!" James yelled, "You can't work Androids in your stupid trash company for stupid Androids! They aren't real!"

My head snapped up.

"I'm real..." I mumbled, dropping the laundry basket that had been in my hand.

That's all there is to the story. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now, here I am.

In front of-

"Hi." The door opened in front of me, revealing a tall Android male. He had large hair, the most noticeable thing about him.

"Hi." I mumble, looking down. Why was I feeling nervous?

"I'm Thomas Jefferson. One of the original Androids to work for Jefferson Detective Co." He says, obviously not noticing my red face.

I can tell he doesn't have feelings.

"I want to work here." I say, turning red a bit and blushing. Originally, I couldn't turn red. But once I started experiencing feelings, I could turn all colors. I was once blue!

But he could never feel the same...

~~~

n o b o d y  [f u t u r e]

Alex and Thomas walked into the building. Alex was a red, blushing mess. Thomas was not.

It had been two years since Alex had been hired as Thomas's partner for the company. Alex told the company lies. He told them he no longer experienced feelings and James let him go to find a new job. The humans were stupid enough to believe the Androids.

Thomas was still just an Android, though.

Just an Android.

~~~

i'm going to make a part two to this, don't worryyy

or i could make a book

i mean it was actually realllllllllllyyyy fun to write

dedicated to and requested by; RainisStupid