Vidcon [JAMILTON] [PART ONE]

"Alex, are you excited?" George asked his adopted son, Alex. This was a stupid question. Why would Alex not be excited? He was going to meet his favorite YouTuber, Thomas Jefferson or as he liked to be known online MacNThomas. He was quite the comedian, but also covered very hard topics on the platform as well. Alex enjoyed watching Thomas and had once watched all his videos in one day. He memorized the dialouge of his favorite video, Why I Love Mac N' Cheese.

"Yes, of course I'm excited!" Alex answered, practically screaming out of joy. George laughed at his young son's answer and turned to his other son, Lafayette. Lafayette was not adopted.

"What about you, Laf?" His first name was Gilbert, but he asked everyone to call him Laf.

"Eh." Laf mumbled in response.

"We're here!" Alex yelled.

The family pulled into a parking garage. They managed to find a spot and Alexander jumped out as soon as they stopped.

"Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!" He screamed and pulled on his sweatshirt. Its design was Thomas's logo; a piece of mac n' cheese.

"Calm down." Laf said to Alex, walking over to him. He was wearing a plain black sweatshirt with ripped jeans. Basically, he looked like a normal teen.

"I can't!" Alex squealed.

George chuckled and then lead the two boys to the location where the event was taking place; a park. (i've never been to vidcon so deal with this)

The park was actually Central Park. (i have been to central park so haha i know what it looks like so this kind of works)

"Have fun." George nodded and walked away, leaving the two boys alone. This wasn't the worst idea or the best. Alex was seventeen and Laf was sixteen. They could take care of themselves. Laf was more mature than Alex though. They both knew that. That's why Alex let Laf wander away, looking for YouTubers he liked.

Meanwhile, Alex looked for Thomas Jefferson.

And he found him.

Very easily.

As he walked past a part of the park that no one went to, specifically a small trail that helped you avoid the hills you would encounter later in your Central Park journey, a large man in a hat flew past him. He walked so fast Alex wasn't quite sure it was Thomas. But the hair looked so familiar and the hat couldn't hid it.

For a few minutes, Alex followed the guy, jumping behind trees and bushes. It was probably a creepy sight if you were to see Alex and then the guy. But after a few minutes, Alex came up to him, having confirmed it was Thomas.

And he didn't say anything.

He walked next to Thomas, who had probably noticed him.

And he didn't say anything.

Every time he opened his stupid freaking mouth, no words would come out.

He was the creep who had stalking Thomas for a few minutes and was now walking silently next to him in the middle of a small trail in a forest.

"Hello, dude who's been stalking me for a few minutes before deciding to walk silently next to me. I like your sweatshirt." Thomas commented.

~~~

t h o m a s

I stopped and so did the boy. He had his hands in the pocket of the hoodie and was looking down. I knew my fans were everywhere but seriously, even in the foresty part of Central Park? This fan was cute though, so I'd let it slide.

"H-Hi." He finally muttered.

"What?" I asked. I wanted to hear more of his voice. It was silky and beautiful, but he was too silent.

"Hi." He said again, louder.

"Hey," I responed, "What's up?"

"I mean... I just saw my favorite YouTuber in a forest... Lots is up."

I laughed a little bit and felt my face turn red. I was his favorite YouTuber? Aww...

"Thanks," I say, "Lots is up with me, too. I just saw my favorite fan in a forest... Crazy, right?"

"You mean your girlfriend, Sally Hemming? You just saw her? Am I interrupting a date?! I can go!" He talked fast, but I understood. Sally was my girlfriend. She broke up with me, but we kept the information quiet as to have a louder bang when someone found out through taking screenshots of DM's. This boy was definitely not interrupting anything except the normal rate my heart should be going.

"No. I meant you... What's your name?"

"Alex." He whispered.

"Well, Alex..." I took his chin in my hand and pulled his face up. Sure enough, he was red as a tomato, "I can say that you are my cutest fan of all my fans." With that, I pecked him on the lips. When I pulled away, he was somehow redder...

Adorable.