Trick or Treat [JAMILTON]

yesterday, i went jet skiing (again, i love jet skiing whatever ok)

my dad; *talking to my brother* do you like it soft or rough? *if you go fast on a water ski, you jump around in the air more and it's more rough*

my dirty mind; i lOvE iT rOuGh, dAdDy

my brother; rough

~~~

Thomas brings Phillip and I pizza, half cheese (for Phillip) and half pepperoni (for Thomas and I). I'm highly aware how simple we are when it comes to pizza, I've seen Peggy order her pizza with pepperoni, olives, and sometimes even ketchup on the side.

But we're simple and I really don't mind it.

"Thanks, love." I say to Thomas as he walks through the door, kissing his cheek. He hands me the pizza box as he takes off his large coat (it's even bigger on me).

Once he's done taking off his shoes and coat, we just hug for a bit.

That is, until Phillip runs in.

"Daddy!" Phillip calls, running into Thomas's arms. Thomas laughs, because that's a brand new name that Phillip just started calling him. But, of course, he can't leave that alone. He turns to look at me, still hugging Phillip.

"You're the second person in this world who has called me daddy." He says to Phillip, staring straight at me. Oh my god. Of course, my face turns red as I turn on my heel just in time to hear the rest of the conversation.

"Who was the first?" Phillip asks.

"Alexander."

I practically run out of the room, almost dropping my pizza.

~~~

"I'm ready to go, papa!" Phillip announces, tugging on my shirt sleeve. I smile down at him warmly, admiring the costume Hercules made him. It's a vampire's cape, along with fancy suit pants, and fancy white shirt. On his teeth are those cheep plastic fake teeth you can buy from the Dollar Tree.

I kiss his nose, because damn he's the cutest vampire I've ever seen.

Thomas comes into the room. He nods at me but I look away. I've been playfully ignoring him since the daddy joke.

"Let's go!" He announces, ignoring my attitude and opening the door. We go outside and begin the magical adventure of trick or treating.

~~~

We're on some of our first streets when I turn to Thomas and finally talk to him.

"Why'd you make that joke?" The moment I mention it, my face turns red again and I look away.

"Aw, you're so precious when you're nervous, baby. Don't look away." I watch Phillip meet one of his friends on the street. They're conversing as Thomas and I stand on the driveway of a random, white and yellow house. It's all fine until Thomas wraps his arm around my waist, swaying with me slowly.

"Ugh!" I mumble, untangling from his arms, "I wish you hadn't made that joke. What if Phillip remembers?"

"I highly doubt it. Stop worrying so much anyway, I don't condone you to be so stressed." Phillip begins to skip back towards us and I roll my eyes.

"Get over here." I whisper to Thomas.

He does. He gets on one knee and I kiss his cheek lightly, biting it a bit just for fun. When he pulls away, there's a slight tooth mark on his cheek.

"Bully." He slaps my arm.

"Let's go!" Phillip is there, mimicking Thomas from earlier.

"Okay," I laugh, "Let's go get some candy!"

~~~

they didn't get candy bc phillip didn't share his candy