The Club [JAMILTON]

nine oneshots left! ahhhh! (i'm using the last chapter as an a/n and then i'll work more on deh oneshots, possibly sabaciel, and neko)

~~~

"Here we are!" Thomas screams so I can hear him over the loud noises coming from inside, "The club!" He looks down at me. My shoulders hunch as I slip into the doorframe next to him and see all the tall girls with heels on, ready to kiss any boy they find cute. In a relationship or not, it doesn't matter.

"Thomas..?" I ask weakly, reaching for his shirt. But, he's not there, "Thomas..?" I mutter again, turning around. He's gone, absolutely nowhere in my sight.

I look around the club frantically, looking for my boyfriend. As I search through all the tall people, he suddenly comes into sight. Kissing a girl tenderly, his hands on her butt, and his eyes are open. Her eyes are open as well, as they stare at each other. I feel my breathing come to a stop as I stagger over to him.

Once I get there, I don't know what to do.

So I jump up and punch him in the face, landing a punch square in the middle of his and the girl's. She pulls away, surprised. Of course, she doesn't know what she just did. Thomas gasps, reaching for her arm.

"Is he your friend?" She asks loudly, over the music.

Thomas nods, "My best friend!"

I punch him again, walking out of the club.

~~~

friendzoned again

i'm sorry this is so short i really need plot ideas (yes i do have a request right now but more would be nice lol)