Last Character Answers

Start from the beginning

Q : How do you like it with your new parents ?

No : They're amazing .

Jo : Yeah , we're having the time of our lives with them . Very grateful for them .

Q : Noah do you have an eye on someone ?

No : Well ...

Jo : Tell them !

No : There's this guy at school , he's just - he kind of reminds me of papa , all small and cute . Dad said to go for it , so I think I will .

~~

NIALL

Q : What kind of people are the best ?

Ni : People who buy you food .

Q : Can we have a sleepover where we eat food the whole time bro that'd be awesome

Ni : yES

Q : Have you and Zayn gotten married ?

Ni : Of course we did . Our wedding was fucking amazing , we went on a honeymoon to Italy , France and Spain , a week in each location . Now we've adopted a boy and a girl , they're lovely .

Q : Are you still the captain of the Larry ship ?

Ni : I fuckin' cruise the Larry ship

~~

ZAYN

Q : You and Niall are really cute together

Z : Yeah , Niall and I are cutely cute

Q : When did you find out you love Niall ?

Z : I had a hard time with my uncle passing away , and he's been there the entire time . That's when I realized I love him and I want him with me for the rest of my life .

Ni : Aw my Zaynie . *Kisses him*

Q : How are you and Niall doing ?

Z : We're doing great , our little family is doing really well .

~~

WINTER

Q : How did you meet Liam and all of your friends ?

W : I met Liam , Harry , Zayn and Niall on tenth grade , we all were in the same class with that hedious teacher , so we were that group who just giggled quietly at the back of the class . That's how Liam and I started talking to each other . I met Louis on senior year , Li introcuced us . He was adorable all shy and grabbing onto Harry's arm .

Q : How's everything with Liam now ?

W : Things are goins very well . We're engaged again , he proposed just now . Couldn't say no to those puppy eyes of him .

~~

LIAM

Q : Don't hurt Winter again please that's not nice . Can you do that for me ?

Li : I'll do anythng for Winter . Never hurting her ever again .

Q : How're things working with you and Winter ?

Li : It's going great so far , we're still kind of taking it slow . Took me forever to take the courage and propose to her again , but she said yes and we're due to get married in two months .

~~

JAY & ANNE

Q : I want to thank you two beautiful women's for not letting your mans use condoms while producing Louis and Harry . Thank you a lot :)

Ja : Well that's just ... you're welcome , love

A : No regrets for giving borth to my beautiful Harry

Q : You made such beautiful babies

A : We know , Louis and Harry are just perfect

~~

LOTTIE & GEMMA

Q : Cutest moment of Louis and Harry you witnessed ?

G : On their wedding day , during the video of their photoshoot , Harry couldn't stop kissing Louis all over . And Louis was grinning , he was beaming like the sun the entire time , that was adorable .

Lo : I remember this one time they were cuddling on the couch , Harry was asleep draped ontop of Louis , and Louis was literally crushed under him but he didn't want to wake him up and just let him sleep , and he played with his hair and rubbed his back . Cuties .

Q : How are things going with your boyfriends ?

Lo : Tommy and I are doing great , he's amazing .

G : Marley and I actually got engaged not long ago , after he of course had to go through Harry for the proposal .

~~

AUTHOR

Q : How did you come up with the story idea ?

Au : I never know how to answer this question . I just , think of an idea , then another idea , then another one . Then I write it , and it flows . Nothing special about that , I just write .

Q : Will there be another book ?

Au : To this series - no . But , it was supposed to be a surprise , I'm working on a short fic and it's going extremely slow , so it won't be up until I'm completely done . So yeah , you're going to have to wait . Cheers .

~~

Hope you enjoyed this book , sorry again for the extremely late update . Love you guys , I loved writing this book and thank you for the support x

~Author