The Devil's Deal

(Marth's Pov)

Screams again filled my mind from everywhere I attempted to move. I wanted to see, but I felt as if I was blind. But all became clear... I found myself within a darkened room lit with minor candles. But, I believed my ears heard the faintest of screams. But behind me, a breath fancied my senses. Sapphire eyes trembled in fear as I felt myself hear footsteps coming. As they came, a faint, deadly breath approaching slowly, yet so cautiously. Curtains swayed, revealing a young woman that seemed to be familiar within my own two eyes. Before I knew it, the door was being banged gently by a strong fist, sending the woman into a larger shiver.

"I know you're in there..." That voice . . . Was that. . . ? "Hiding away is a horrible habit." My own heart raced when the knocking turned to pounding. "Come out. I'm nothing but a mere gentle soul." No... I couldn't be hearing... The door came open, sending the woman deeper into hiding within the shadows. I peered near the entrance, seeing crimson eyes staring deep into the darkness. I immediately began praying as if I was someone from the churches long ago. The footsteps came closer towards me, until they stopped amid hearing the shuffling of fabric against flesh. Before I knew it, I was staring right at the crimson eyes. My own breaths hitched with much fright as if I was looking upon a distorted mirror.

The figure was...

 . . Me . . .

(3rd Pov)

The ashen face glowed elegantly within the moonlight alongside with a face full of dripping crimson blood from the lips. Compared to him, the young ex-king was now nothing but feebleness itself compared to the demon staring before his own sapphire eyes. The low growl he heard forced the breaths to quicken . Before he knew it, he saw the demon back away yet he wondered.... "Why was I here to see myself look around this room?" His breath was slowing down somewhat, but a scream echoed that even time ceased. "There you are..." Trembling within horror, the young woman stared upon the crimson eyes while holding a minor dagger within her hand. She tried to stab his body, but the blade broke upon contact with the armor. "How foolish.," the demon began to pull upon her locks, causing her to scream. With grand examination, his senses went wild within his mind with a smirk.

"You know it's rude to conceal yourself among the shadows, sister.," he threw her upon the ground. His growl increased in volume when her scent was known. She began to scream, but a minute touch upon her ghost kissed lips silenced her voice. "Guess I went somewhat far...," he grabbed onto her arm amid examining the raw flesh. Even his wet tongue caused more shivers among her spine, but her pain came from the minute mark her sibling created upon her wrist. "No wonder...," the demon's cold hand caressed her cheek. Her own sapphire teal eyes widened with more fear, "Marth... What happened . . ?"

A moment full of silence came between the two amid the ex-king eyed upon her soul now shivering in fear. But lust turned to rage within one when the silence was shattered, causing a sound of leathered flesh collide upon silk flesh, "Keep your mouth silent, you snake!" "Please, tell me!" "Even if I did, you'd never know!" "But you know something! Where are--" "Our parents are dead!," his voice rose in anger," A madman slaughtered them!" "But I know the truth!"

For the young woman was right. Marth's father was violent and mentally unhealthy. His fits of rage would turn upon the one soul he knew: His own son. He'd take him away from his loving mother, and her sister knew what would happen. She'd usually chase him till light vanished to abyss, and screams of her own sibling would echo if she was too late. Horror would strike her heart like a knife, finding her own brother covered in whipped marked upon his back or even burn scars upon his face. His body would lay helpless and trembling from what the old man has given his young son: A gift full of torture and another session of healing and her free time now ingested. Deep sapphire eyes would tear and shatter in lament every time the mention of abuse would come.