Tainted Angel

(Link's Pov)

As the twilight began to vanish from the time, I began to feel as if this whole 'being alive inside one's body' wasn't a good idea... I mean, every time when twilight comes, I get these urges to kill. You know, like my brother Darku. It's just hard to control them! I have to randomly find something and drink every last drop of blood out of the animal or person. This isn't helping me at all. I was simply lounging upon a tree branch, and then they come. My heart suddenly stops beating, and my urge to hunt begins. I usually have to slam myself against any random item upon my back and I'll be just fine. No...Not this time. It started controlling me, almost turning me crimson on the inside.

I thought for a second my own senses mingled a noise that was believed to be footsteps. I heard them coming more until they just seized. "Okay, this has got to stop.," I followed the noise, and I found what I believed were angels. They seemed to be surrounding something, and I was correct. Their alpha saw it with his own eyes, shouting many orders upon his soldiers. Were they talking about me?

I heard footsteps coming that I hissed amid turning, seeing a figure coming fast. But... What was that pittering, popping noise that rung through my ears? I saw lights coming fast, but I knew this wasn't any ordinary light. One actually streamed swiftly past my face, and a blur evaded my presence. Such a figure she was when I saw her within the moonlight, but I knew she was already taken by another soul since the ring gave it off. She whizzed past the angels, and began shooting one after the next down except for the alpha. Was this woman a vampire? Or. . . Was she something more like an advanced bionic being? "Wait! What-?," I felt my back, and that's when I saw it! I saw my own weapon, my own Angelic Lance that I stole off of an Archangel right within the woman's hands. Her own reflexes reminded me of the days when my own brother and I used to fight off the most ridiculous subjects, using rapiers and magic to see who was the strongest. Sometimes I'd win, and he'd win sometimes. Those memories...They never vanish from my sight.

The fight continued, but I felt someone nearby when I felt a knife upon my neck. "What happened to being lovers?," the voice was familiar, but I didn't hesitate to react. "I'd never desire to see the likes of you just to murder me...," I pointed the blade upon his royal neck,". . . Prince Marth Lowell of Altea." His smile never ceased to vex me,"Still, I never knew such a male like you could ever survive such an ambush." "Ambush? You mean as in. . ." "Indeed. The Angel of Death may have been put back to sleep, but he shall rise from the ashes once again just to purge upon demonic heirloom.," he attempted to near me, but I slapped his own hand with irate drowning my eyes. "Alright...I get it.," he backed off amid circling me,"You don't want affection from me, but it's true. Ever since I tasted you..." I felt his own hand upon my neck amid his breath was inferno. He's lusting for me, right? "Your aroma, your blood desires you.," his mouth was near me,"Besides, I drink both damned and purified blood." I slapped him hard, and left him within a blank expression,"Pervert, get out. Just...Get out of my life." "Why?" I began to block everything out of my mind.

Oh...I wish those memories never happened.

(Memory)

A kid like me, and yet I'm lucky to be within how many lives I passed. As the cherry blossom petals passed within the wind, serenity within such a home gave me harmony. The sweet scent comforted me, and I was full of peace. Who knows, perhaps a rascal of a Kitsune will give me a test to pass to bring prosperity upon me. Sure, I already have a child, but I wonder who he'll grow. Even though, I am a rascal at the age of fifteen. My body looked somewhat feminine, but it was a good forgery for a few bandits if they even dare lay a fingertip on me. The crimson yukata comforted me in good fortune for the morning and matched with the carnation parasol I kept with me. I closed my eyes as the winds drifted me away from this world, but it was finite. I saw a few women playing around, and prehaps gossipping about the morning and the rest of the day's plans. 'How strange... They wear nobility all over them.,' I peered at one or perhaps the entire group. Why not?

Blood Moon #Wattys2018जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें