Survival

(Dark's Pov)
{Dream}

I woke up from today, but I saw nothing but black---Pitch black!---surround me. I wanted answers of where I was. I suddenly heard a voice call out my name, and I followed the very source, but nothing came to me.

"Hello!? Can anyone hear me? Please, answer!," my voice started to dissipate, but I saw a young figure with a shadow that I've never seen before. It just stared at me, like a doll.

"Can't you please answer me? I want answers!," I hissed at the person silently, but it didn't move. It just kept staring at me.

I heard a laugh,"Saa, hizamazukinasai?"

I was alarmed by the ways of this person, but all I knew the person was a girl. That didn't give me any details.

She came closer towards me, but I was surprised my this young girl! She seemed as large as my chest towards my stomach! She stared at me, her amber eyes quite enchanting when I came closer towards her.

"Who are you? Please, I desire the answers!," I wanted answers from this petite girl.

"Tsumibukaki shounen yo!," I heard her yell at me, but why? Why was this girl yelling at me?

"Why're you yelling at me? Did I do something wrong?," I wanted more answers, but she yelled at me again with the same words she replied before. She simply ignored me while crossing her arms at me.

I came by her side, but I heard her crying. First, she was fine, then enraged, now upset? What's with this child?

She glanced at me, but I wanted answers! Now!

"Kami no kodomo wa umarenai. Kami no kodomo wa mitsukaranai. Darekaga "haha" ni naraneba naranu. Kami no kodomo o umaneba naranu.," she held onto a small dagger, but why did she possess such a weapon? Was she too young to possess such a weapon?

She just smiled at me evilly while holding the weapon in her hands, aiming it right above me.

I started to run away from the girl as she laughed at me, getting closer.

I heard cries fill my ears, but where'd they come from? I heard a scream, then someone choking, then a stab shattering scream. Strangely, they were all women!

I saw the girl coming quickly, her insane laughing getting towards the point that I hated the sound of it!

I heard no more! I was finally at peace. I sat down with a flop, but air felt something behind my back. I turned, seeing a young lady hung by a rope around her neck, but why'd she do it?

I suddenly saw her eyes open--Pure glass like the dead, then something faint came. Was it a breath?

"Saigo ni ikinokoru no wa dareda?," I heard a faint voice come towards my ear, then it vanished. I heard the girl's laughter once more, but she was right behind me.

"Saigo ni ikinokoru no wa dareda?!?"

My eyes widened as she started to plummet towards me. I quickly dodged the blade, then began to run away once more. Who was this girl that wanted my flesh that much? I kept running for as long my body could keep up!

I glanced behind me, but no sign of the girl with the knife. I slowed down, then suddenly tripped on a female corpse. It was already too late for the young lady to pass on because she already did.

I came towards her eyelids, closing them shut, but they didn't. Glass eyes gazed upon me once more, giving me a sudden jolt.

"Saigo ni ikinokoru.....No wa dareda?"

I thought she was dead! I heard the girl's laughter once more! I began to run away from this monster!

I bumped into her---The knife raised up high that I blinded myself for the worst! I heard her laugh as I heard something, ut I felt strange, though. I began to open my eyes, but they felt weak. I glanced at the girl---Her eyes displaying joy and grief at the same time!

I looked down, seeing a pool of crimson! Was it blood that I saw beyond my reach? Who did it belong to?

"Sannin o te ni kaketa tsumibukaki shoujo yo omae ga aratana『Ma』 ni eraba reta!"

She laughed at me while I felt even weaker than before. I glanced at my hands, then felt even weaker. Am I---No! I can't! I can't end my life like this!

Please! Help me out of this nightmare!

I heard her laugh while bask in her ways of victory. Was this Death? Is this what's it's like to die? Could someone hear the death's final breath?

She left me behind, as she left the knife inside my chest as I spat out blood from my mouth, then closed my eyes.

---

I woke up while screaming like I felt a knife went through my chest! I held onto my heart, then I finally calmed down.

I was about to go back to sleep, but I was alarmed to see Link already up.

"Oh! You're up! What's wrong with you? You look like you went-"

"Yes! I have! A nightmare that killed me! Every time I attempted to escape her, other dead women saying something that I didn't even know!," I felt tears fall down my face.

I felt his hand on my back, then a gentle kiss. I began to calm down, then I returned the kiss to him.

"Thank you.," I wiped my tears away as I came for another kiss.

He was sweet, then I smiled while looking at him.

He smiled back while revealing his neck to me. I went towards him carefully, but I didn't bite him immediately, though.

I untied his undershirt collar, revealing a piece of his shoulder, then licked it.

I heard him moan in admiration for more, so I answered him with another lick. I smiled while retracting my fangs, but I felt them getting a bit sharper. I sank my teeth into his shoulder as he gripped onto my cloak.

"Darku..... I want~! Ah~!," he gripped tighter than before as I went deeper into his flesh. I released myself as blood dripped from my lips, staring into his eyes.

He collapsed into my arms as his skin color began to fade away. "Damn...," I bit into his neck once more, placing in my blood for his, but his body didn't accept the gift.

I sighed, placing Link into my arms as I comforted him.

Link, I hope you'll be alright.

I smiled while sensing his soul.

I glanced at his eyes.....

Good, he's changing.....

Let the transformation begin...