Competition and Murdered Lust (18+!)

OMG! Love this song, so why not? XDDDD Enjoy!

Warning: If you're not 18 or older, don't read the final part of Link's POV! Thank you!

~~~

(Link's Pov)

Another day passed by, and I'm alone once more. Darku has been gone for awhile, and didn't return. I wanted to know why, or even where he was hiding. I had to find him.

Slowly getting out of bed, I started looking around for him, even calling out his name a few times. My ear suddenly witched, so I headed for the source.

I was in so much shock once I found him. He held onto a young female, being desirable and nice! I pounded my fist on the banister.

"Darku! Damn you!," my rage started piling up inside until I couldn't take it anymore. "Darku, how could you-?!," I stormed down the stairs until he heard me.

"Link, it's not what you think!" "Oh! What I think?! Excuse me?! Did you forget what the both of us promised when we first met?!," I grabbed his vest, pushing the young girl out of his arms.

"Link! Stop it!," I couldn't take it with him,"Why'd you betray me?!"

"Link! I didn't!" "Liar! You're backing out on me!" "I am not! Now let me go!," he pushed me away, making me fall onto the ground.

I looked down at my hands. Damn, he skinned me as I saw his eyes glow bright crimson.

"So, that's how you wanna play?,' he came towards me while scratching my cheek. I got up, eyeing him, then met him face to face.

"Yeah! You and I! One on one!," I grabbed my rapier along with his coming out of the shadows.

"I accept your challenge, Link. En guard!"

Silence filled the room as the both of kept an eye on each other, aggression in each other's eyes.

"Allez!," I lunged towards him, but he blocked my attack. Damn, I didn't know he was that good with his rapier!

Sparks flew as I struggled with his strength with all of my wits. I saw an opening!--He's vulnerable!

I quickly outwitted him, then sliced his arm as he hissed at me.

"Not bad, for a child!," he came quickly towards me, but I dodged him while giving him a childish smirk,"You gotta be better than that!"

He smirked at me, then grabbed a minute bottle for his pocket! Damn! I lost him in the shadows!

I glanced around as the smoke enveloped me. Damn, where'd he go? I heard his cunning laugh surround me as the smoke became stronger.

I coughed a bit, but I suddenly felt pain rush passed my arm, then I saw him, defending myself against his strength once more.

"Childish.," he smiled as his eyes glowed aggressively at me. I wanted to win him over the fight, but he seemed full of tricks!

I glanced back quickly, seeing my tail, then smirked at him. "What's so funny?," he started losing to me. Perfect.

"Watch your leg!," I flailed my tail at him, but I was in shock once I saw him hanging upside down by the chandelier.

"Missed, boy! come at me with your agitating style!," he laughed at me once he got down. "Oh, you want me that badly?! Bring it on!," I threw my tail at him once more, but he grabbed me harshly that I gritted my teeth at him,"Damn you!"

"Right, right! Guess who's gonna win the fight now?," He threw out of the smoke, and I smacked my back against a wall. Damn! That one hurt!

I saw the blade coming at me quickly, and I parried fast,"Shut up, bitch!"