Deadly Sin Trials - Avarita Vs Ira (Part 2)

(Ira's Pov)

Getting inside was easier said than done. The master of the court will pay for want he did to this country!

"The time has come for you to pay!," I pointed my gun rigt at the master as he came to his room.

I wished that my mother could see what I'm doing right now. She'll be happy for what I'm gonna do to this man that is truly a monster!

"What are you doing here?! Get out now!," he seemed upset as I held my gun at his heart.

"I've placed your house aflame. You have two choices. Escape and give me the fortune that you possessed or desire a bullet going through your head!," I was ready to load the deadly shot at him.

"Ha, like I'm gonna do what you say!," he spat at my face, and I started coming closer towards him, but I saw someone by his side.

"Get out! This is my mission!," I gazed at the male juvenile deadly, but he didn't move an inch. I seemed surprised, but I didn't care in the world about him right now!

"No! You don't know what you're doing!," he seemed rebellious at my command. I didn't what a rebel in my way!

"Get out!"

I fired a hard shot at both of them as I closed my eyes hard. I opened, seeing blood stain my hands and the master of the court, but I didn't see the juvenile.

Where did that man go? I sighed as I gazed at the master, then looked for the male.

Flames consumed my way back, but I didn't care! I kept going.

"You need to get out of here! I need that spoon!"

A voice? Was it him?

I rushed, heading towards a room in the east. Opening the flames towards the room, I saw the male with a young lady in a wheelchair. Both of them were suffering from the flames and smoke.

"No! My father gave me this spoon since birth! It's mine!," that paralyzed girl was fighting over a small item?! Ridiculous!

"You two need to go now! I'm begging you to leave!," I pushed the wheelchair hard while the male stood, looking at me.

His crimson eyes stood out from within the flame infested room. What on earth was he looking at?

"I need that spoon and that golden key!," he rushed towards me quickly, grabbing her spoon from the girl and the key from me!

I needed that key! I had it with me since I lost my love due to my actions!

Flames kept consuming the house, but no sign of him. Where did he go?

(Darku's Pov)

I possessed all of the items! I finally finished the trials!

The bad news: I hated flames!

I coughed as smoke fumed my lungs, and my skin was about to peel off due to the fiery embers.

I felt like the sun was surrounding me!

I desired to escape the flames with every cough and desired to breathe in life. Link, please! I need you!

Holding onto the last two items, I searched high and low for the piece of light.

I felt heat tearing my body apart as I found it. I rushed as I gasped for air.

Placing the items within the light, I fell down in the dark flames that took me away. Feeling embers eat away at my skin, the burning continued til darkness took me away.

Link, I'm sorry, but I didn't make it. I wished that we'd meet again in out next life.