Destiny or Demise

(Darku's Pov)

I heard screaming, but where was it coming from?

"Hello? Anyone here?," I got up slowly from the bed, then looked around, but zip stopped.

I saw five women standing right in front of Lord Requiem, but something wasn't right, though.

"Find anyone else around here and kill them all!," that voice seemed familiar!

I saw two women coming my way as I rushed towards Link's side.

"Link Shen! Wake up!," I shook him violently until he awakened.

"What's wrong?," he woke up while yawning, but stood absolutely still as he glanced at a female figure.

"Damn! The Council of Light!," I hissed, only making her laugh,"You actually think you can defeat the Council of Light?"

My claws came out quicker than I thought!

"Who are you?! What do you desire from us?!," I wanted answers, but that girl! She seemed familiar that my eyes widened!

"You're that woman! Link! Run!," I prepared for the fight as he left me behind with them.

That woman....She seemed familiar in my eyes, but my blood started to trickle through its veins!

I grabbed my rapier while the leader formed a strong blade from her light. Damn, four against one wasn't fair for anyone else, even me!

With a shout, she started her charge, lunging towards me, but I interfered with a clash!

Sparks flew violently as the metal of our blades clashed fire!

The moment of strength came!

"You *ugh* think you can *gr* beat me, demon?," she started to struggle, losing her temper.

I was winning against a girl!

"You fight like a woman! Damn you!," I clanged harder onto the blade, but something happened!

I saw metal fly from my blade! My eyes were full of shock and fury! My blade shattered!

I screamed in agony as my arm bled from the wound she created. Damn you!

"Ha! You're still weak and you're nothing!," the tip of her blade seemed close towards my neck.

I stood up, dropping my blade in the progress as I gazed into her eyes.

"What is your fate?," she pointed the tip closer til I felt a small trickle of blood flow down my neck.

"I desire....The boy. He's mine.," I hissed in anger.

She laughed, placing the blade closer towards my neck for the final move.

"You want the boy and life? Then, do this simple task for me....," her smile seemed desirable.

"Alright...What do you desire?," I eyed her aggressively.

(Link's Pov)

I kept running as blood rushed through my veins. I wondered about Darku, but zip kept going, seeing the path turn crimson with every step I took.

I stopped, almost choking after sprinting for so long.

My eyes suddenly caught on something shining right under me.

"Darku's flute? Why?," I examined the purity shining like the moon.

I placed it towards my lips, then heard a sweet melody play. I was alarmed by the song. It was sweet.