Kidnapped

(Link's POV)

Dawn was approaching, but I missed the outside world. I gazed into my master's crimson eyes, but I still wondered who he was. To be honest, I actually loved him. Luna would be so kind to the both of us along with my master's mother who'd treat me like I was a child. She too also liked me because it reminded her about my master.

I laid in my master's bed and he didn't mind about it. I was tired from the countless times that I've done for him. He kissed my head sweetly as he came beside me. "You well to get up now, Link?" I just looked at myself, then at him,"Maybe not yet, master...." He started to examine me like an animal, tilted my head slightly. I closed my eyes as I felt the pain go through my neck. He felt warm this time.....Like a fireplace. He released himself for a breath, and I licked the blood off his face. I guess I was turning cannibal...I shook the thought out of my head as I gazed into his eyes. "Link, I need you head outside for a while. Mind if you hunt a meal like maybe a deer, perhaps?"

Was he kidding? He wanted me to head outside for an errand? I got up from the covers,"Yes master!" "I know how you missed going out, but still you need to be careful. The outside world won't accept our kind. I'm heading outside for a bit of air as well.," my master got up as he grabbed his cloak, hiding his face. I grabbed my clothes off the bed and took my master's hand, and we headed outside.

"Link, you be a good child and get a doe. I missed the sweet taste of its blood.," he smiled at me. I nodded,"Yes, master." I grabbed my knife from my gear and headed out for doe blood. I thought it'd be simple, but I guess not. It was the middle of fall and most of them would be hiding or taking care of their children. I kept looking around, but I suddenly stopped, hearing footsteps coming fast. I grabbed my knife handle, but I stopped dead. I turned, seeing eyes, then fell asleep.

I woke up to the sound of silk waving in the wind. I blinked a few times, seeing divine wings. Where was I? Who was in front of me? I stood up as I attempted to not make a sound to disturb the divine being. For a moment, I saw it twitch. I stopped dead in my tracks as I stared at the being who sat before me. "Olive Branch. Come.," I heard a tender, female voice sing and whistle a pleasant melody. I saw a dove of white come towards her delicate fingers, perching so quietly.

I saw the window outside beyond the room of white. The moon was shining quietly as I gazed at its eyes. "I sense that you're awake, young child.," she sensed me. I jolted,"Did I disturb you, miss?" "No, you haven't, child. I just knew that you were outside and I found you knocked out unconscious." I stared at her divine wings as she tended to her pet dove. She turned, revealing herself as she stroked her pet. I widened my eyes, seeing a person that I knew so long ago! She came up to me, stroking her delicate fingers in my hair.

She came close to me, then kissed me gently on the neck. Was she a vampire? Was she an angel? Her kiss was tender and sweet as she up higher up towards my lips. I saw her wings of purest white snow------She was an angel from heaven! I felt her tender lips kiss me so sweetly, so tenderly like a mother's love for her child. She pulled away from me for a small breath, and looked at me------Her angelic eyes shining in the moonlight. Was it always like this in Heaven? Am I still alive? She got up from the bed that I laid, and gazed outside. "Who are you?," I gazed into her angelic eyes. She gazed into my eyes,"You clearly don't remember me, Link?" I was shocked,"Zelda? Is that you? What happened to you?" She pounced onto me, and grabbed my clothes, tearing then off my body as she did for her's.

"What're you doing to me?!," I felt her delicate fingers touch my body as I tensed up. I grunted as I felt her touch me even more! I screamed as pain flowed within me as she touched me in the 'area', tensing up towards climax. I screamed as I felt the worst pain that I'd felt in my life. Master, where are you?! Am I being raped by this woman? Please help me and send a cry for assistance! I got up, grabbed my clothes as I got out, and headed for outside. I saw the cool breeze of the night welcome me. I heard a scream from that woman that wanted me so much. I looked back as she came closer towards me! I looked down, seeing the world below me. Master! Where are you?! I heard her again as I looked back. She grabbed me quickly as her wings enveloped me quickly. I saw the world vanish before my very eyes as I felt weak.

Master.....

Where are you?