Black Magic's Mystery : Mystery Arc

XDDD I couldn't stand this song "Master of the Court" AKA "Successor of the Court" since it sounded so good, so I had to place in somewhere, so why not here?

Link searches for more answers, but will he find them?

MidnaxLink

~~~

(Link's Pov)

I couldn't believe my eyes from what I saw. Was this the fate for me?

"Link, you did it. But, why save me?," he licked my neck gently, then smiled at me.

I blushed, then kissed him gently on the lips. Maybe this was the fate that I was supposed to follow. Over all my life, my life was full of nothing but suffering, but with you...I feel safe in your arms.

I felt the emotion of lust become one with me as I felt him go inside me once more. I know the truth because him and I were together. I gripped onto his black vest, letting him have my soul.

My father, my mother, my lost brother, I've fallen deep into hell's fiery pits. Maria, I'm no longer with you or are you?

Was this the fate for me? I gazed into his eyes. Why do you look like me? Am I a child that's trapped inside a mirror, cursed to follow your ways?

"Link, what's wrong?," Darku placed his hand on my cheek, but I closed my eyes, then he finally realized the truth.

"I know you're still looking for answers. Maybe I can help." What'd he say? He wanted to help me?

"Darku, you'd do it for me?," I opened my eyes as he felt my cheek. Nodding slightly, he smiled as his eyes gave of a gentle glow.

I smiled, then he helped me up from his silk covered bed. Link, why do you still search for answers?," he gave me new clothes---White didn't look so bad on me once I placed them on.

I kept silent once more, but he gave me a kiss, making me blush,"I guess I desire to know the truth to my life. All of my life, I've been through nothing but suffering. I want to know the truth if I was taken away from my real family or if I was born with you. Besides, you and I look like twins. I want answers."

Darku's eyes widened,"I understand that you want the truth, so why not? I'll help you find your true self."

I smiled while holding onto his hand,"Thank you." he smiled back, than gave me another kiss.

(Time skip)

We started searching around the north, but once we got there, we saw nothing but ashes and survivors. "What happened here?," I ran towards a young lady in the hues of the water, but she just stared into my eyes, then finally sighed.

"We don't know what happened. All we saw was our church burn in flames, then the fire spreaded like a disease, heading towards our homes."

"Were there any survivors?," Darku rushed beside me.

I saw her in tears,"No, there weren't because the church was our home for the ill."

"What was it?," I wanted answers.

"A horrible plague. If anyone touched it, they'd become deathly ill.," she fell onto her knees, tears falling down her face. I came towards her, cleansing her cheek, then went around the burned village. The both of us heard screams of agony and grief fill our ears, but once we got towards the church, I saw something shine in the rubble.

"Link! Get back here!," Darku called my name, but I didn't as I kept running towards the source. I searched through the rubble, soot staining my face until I found the source.