Caught by the Dark Museum

(Link's Pov)

I woke up to the smell of smoke. I started looking around while my mind was groggy from slumber, and it was the middle of the day! Damn!

I saw flames coming out from the entrance and men everywhere! My eyes once I saw the dogs coming inside, yelling from everywhere! I rushed towards the bedroom, violently shaking Darku out of bed,"Darku! Wake up! Please!!!"

"What's wrong now? Did you break something?," he started waking up from his slumber, but he too, smelled smoke,"What's going on?!"

"Oi! We found them!," I turned around, a male with three dogs surrounded the bed. Darku glanced around as they started coming for us.

More men came, then I saw one that seemed like that girl. "You're the one who took Phoenix away, aren't you? Take them down!"

Darku hissed, but he started to feel weak. "Darku! What's wrong?!," I felt his pain.

"Boys! Let me show you 'revenge'!," I suddenly heard a female's voice, and I turned seeing her with a masked face that it came from Hell!

"So, you're the one who killed Phoenix?," she aimed an arrow at me as I held onto Darku's body, but she suddenly didn't move an inch except her eyes.

"Why're you looking at me like that?," I wanted answers. "You look fascinating...Along with that boy in your arms. Boys, extinguish the flames. No hunt here except these two boys. You two are coming with me.," she smiled at me with a devilish smirk.

I suddenly started feeling arms surround me, then I was dragged out with two men that were twice my strength, tossed inside a carriage filled in darkness and iron bars.

"Please! Set me free!," I struggled for freedom, then I saw Darku tossed into a carriage that was like mine. I felt a hand come onto my shoulder, then I turned, seeing a child with a flail in his arms.

"Why're you looking at me like that?," I came towards him, but he quickly reacted, cracking the whip at my face that blood stained it crimson, then he laughed at me. The carriage jolted, making me fall down.

"You seem like a lot of fun.," he came closer towards me, but all I saw was his shining magenta eyes,"Who are you? Wait! It won't matter because no one will never mind about who they called you back in the past." "What're you talking about? Why'd you crack the whip at my face? Was that girl your master or something?," I felt my scarred cheek, then I saw a minute light come, then I saw the child in much better detail.

"Well, you could say that. Second, I just wanted to see what you're like inside. Third, once she catches you, you stay with us for the rest of your life! I was nothing back in the past until she found me, making me well known due to my conditions.," he closed his magenta eyes, revealing black holes, his ghost cheeks were covered in blood, the body frail.

"Who's that girl anyway?," I wanted answers. "Well, it doesn't matter. In time, you'll know that your fate is with us.," he grabbed my hand, licking the flesh that I seemed a bit disgusted. Darku, you're way better than this kid!

(Time skip)

(Dark's Pov)

I woke up, but I didn't see anything but iron bars surrounding me. Where am I? I started to move, but I seized to the sound of chains?!

"Hey! What's-," my ear twitched, hearing a woman's voice behind the veil. Who's there? The veil came off, revealing light that I backed away, hissing. The chains kept me in place, and I felt weak, bloodthirsty for the mortals that looked at me in surprise.

"As you can see, this creature is powerful, but weak in broad light. I shall turn the lights down therefore you can see him. Sadly-," she pulled a knife out, but I sensed something come out of her. Was it blood? "Wanna taste?," she made an innocent look across her face, offering her hand to me.

I saw the crimson liquid come and I attempted to grab her hand, but she pulled it away, then offered it, then again, pulled it away from me. My mouth was watering for her taste, but she finally displayed her hand to me. I grabbed it quickly, licking her tasty blood.

My heart wanted more! I grabbed her hand harder, but she pulled it away with a smile. "So, you desire more?," she snapped her fingers, displaying a young lady in her sleep. Dragging it towards me, I held onto the iron bars, holding my hand out for her taste.

Opening the iron bars, I saw her come inside, and let my wrists free, and I came towards her. I gazed at her, then the sleeping woman. "Well?," she became aggressive. I glanced down at her, removing her silk choker, then her skin shined in the dim light. My eyes gleamed as gluttony took over, then quickly sank my fangs into her flesh violently.

I released myself for a breath, blood dripping from my lips. I wanted more, clawing my nails into her flesh, then sank violently into her neck once more, clawing, drinking her life away!

Breathing hard, blood dripped from my lips as I faced her. "Good boy...," she smiled, but I wanted more. I attempted to grab her hand, but she laughed,"You naughty creature...You have your meal. Finish it up." I heard people clapping, then I saw smiles. Did they want more, but they sadly left except one.

"I'll be back, so don't escape.," she left me behind in my cage, but I stilled eyed on the girl.-- Shocking, entrancing, sapphire eyes captivated me once she came closer towards me.

"Poor thing you are....Being caged in there like an animal.," she showed pity, but I grabbed her wrist, pulling her closer towards the cage.

"Why're you pitying me?," I was surprised by her innocence and compassion. She didn't answer, letting herself go down on her knees, coming closer towards me, but why was she doing this to me? 

"You shouldn't be like this...Poor thing you are. Why do you drink blood from humans? Are you...A vampire?," she cleansed my cheek, but pulled away once she knew the truth. "Go on ahead! Shame me for all I care!,' I hissed at her, but she didn't move a bit, her eyes still display innocence.

Silence filled the room, but she came closer towards me.

"I'm not gonna move or shout insults at you. You're too pure to be ridiculed. If you escape with your ally, I want you to come by the port town.," her hands were warm, gentle flames withing my heart, but I felt something. It wasn't silver, but I felt a chain.

"Hey! Out! Now! He already has enough to eat!," I saw a flail come towards her face, then a trickle of blood came. I hissed, but the flail seized me as my blood came out of my hand. Tears came out of her eyes, then she ran away from me.

I saw her aggression, and I backed away, hissing aggressively at her,"How could you-?!" "She's not one of us. Hand over whatever you have in your hand unless you like getting whipped.," I saw her hand tighten on the flail's handle.

I kept whatever hidden inside my vest, then showed her my hands. "You didn't have anything?" I shook my head. "Alright. Finish your meal. You won't eat anything else for about awhile. Now, if you excuse me...," she left me behind in my cage.

Gazing down at the corpse, I desired the taste, and I turned her chest towards me. She did seem beautiful, though, but sadly I had her inside me. I sank myself deeper inside her soul, taking her life into my body once she ran dry.

A minute tear came out of my eye, then landed on her wound. Link....Where are you?