Awakened and Origins of Darkness

Love this song and the music since day one! Enjoy the chapter along with the music! Also, added a few pieces of Vampire Knight: Episode 4.

From right to left: Kamui Gakupo, Kagamine Len, and Shinon Kaito

Thanks! Enjoy!

~~~~

(Link's Pov)

I suddenly started to awaken from slumber.

What happened to me? Did I die?

I glanced around, then found nothing but a mirror that was large as me.

I didn't see anything, just the background of wherever I was hiding. Darku, where are you?!

"I see you've awakened from your sleep, Link Shen.," I heard someone pierce a pierce of he darkness, eyes of someone that seemed familiar.

"Who are you?," my head was still spinning from being asleep for so long.

My mind popped open, then I remembered. The bleak of death almost caught me, but I survived?

How did I survive Death?

"Lord Requiem?," I knew that voice from wherever. "Get up.," his eyes shined forcefully.

I got up, but I didn't feel my heart didn't beat. What happened to me? Am I alive or dead? Or both?

"Ow!," I pierced myself, but I felt all of a sudden, tingly. I felt hundreds of emotions swirl inside me, but why? One of them swirled around me the most.

Hunger.

Blood lust!

Gluttony!

Why was I like this suddenly?!

"So, you look for a meal?," he handed me a glass of crimson wine, but it smelled different.

I swirled it around a few times, then placed a drop inside me, then the entire glass! I felt drops run down my mouth, then looked down on the sheets.

A smile came across his face as he looked at me right in the eye. Why're you smiling at me?

His tongue touched my cheek, feeling like silk, making me cringe and settle down simultaneously!

"Good, child. Kibishi! Your friend has awaken! It seems he desires you.," he snapped his fingers, then I saw eyes---crimson eyes---peeking through the doorway.

"You wanted to see me?," he came towards me and Lord Requiem, but he sounded familiar.

A small light ignited, then I saw a face that looked like mine, but different and familiar.

"Link, you remember me?," he came by my side, then kissed me on the cheek.

My eyes widened,"Da....rku?"

He nodded, smiling.

"Darku? Darku!," I came by his side, but I stopped, losing my strength, falling onto his lap,"I feel....Weak. Darku...I'm scared."

His touch seemed delicate, even more fragile than I thought previously.

"You'll be alright, Link. I'm here.," I looked at his gentle, crimson eyes. So tender, so sweet. I wondered what hid inside him.

I came up slowly towards him, gently squeezing him while gazing at his neck.

"Enough!," I jolted, facing his shattered masked face,"I know you desire his taste, but I brought something better."