Deadly Sin Trials - Gula (Gluttony)(Gore Warning!)

Hey everyone! If you guys are big eaters or you're conscious on not barfing, skip the part where Gula gets a bit out of hand! May be triggering for your stomach that you may gag or barf!

Thanks!

MidnaxLink

~~~

(Gula's (Gluttony's) Pov)

"Wait up!" "I was here, first!" "Here you go!"

Ugh! My servants were fighting again for me?

"Give me everything! Make sure to give me the best!," I grabbed them by their ears as blood came out of my mouth.

Yeah. I already ate my 15th cook because he wanted a break! He was just like the 14 previous cooks that I ate! All of them seem delicious! Ha! They were all useless in the end!

"So, what's on my menu this time, my servant?," I smiled, eating every last piece of food and the plate.

"So, you wanna have something for your next meal? How about serving yourself a test?," I saw a male that had blood on his lips. I licked my lips, but I was disgusted by him coming so quickly.

"Who are you, boy?," I stood up, stabbing my fork into the table. I saw him smile,"Well, if you desire a taste for a trial? I came for the test."

"The test? Well, why don't you come over here for a moment. I wanna see that blood on your lips," I smiled as he came towards me, but he landed on the table, right before me.

"So, you wanna taste, you gotta earn it?," he came towards my ear. I attempted to grab him, but I saw him hanging on one of the hooks.

"Well, you seem fun to play with! Hand over the meal! Now!," I drew my wine glass, spilling it all over his face.

"Whoa! I can't see!," he fell down onto my plate as I smiled.

Slobber dripped down from my lips as I came towards his face.

"Get off me or I'll kill you!," he seemed quick for a meal. Might as well have fun with him.

"No, I desire you as my next meal!," I scratched his neck hard that he couldn't take it with me!

"Well, bet you can't eat something better than me!," he smiled as I licked his wound, but nothing but black blood came out of his skin.

"What the hell is wrong with this morsel?! Get him!," I shouted towards my servants.

"It's not my fault!" "I didn't do anything to him!" "Shut up! Just get him!," I shouted at them again, but I looked down, seeing him above me.

"Wait! What're you doing?!," he displayed my hand to me, and I looked at my servants. "Ah, my servant, I wonder what you taste like!"

 "No! Not me! Do her!," I saw my dumb butler push my stupid maid in front of her as they fought over each other to inside my stomach first!

I pounced on both of them, ripping their skin, eating their lungs, bones, everything that they had! They screamed until I ripped their heads of their necks.

I ate their hair to their eyes, every last part of them but their clothes, and glanced around for more since both of them were so delicious! I licked my blood stained fingers, enjoying every last part of my lame slaves, then I saw my hand.

"There is something that you haven't eaten after all.," I saw the male came beside me, but I slashed his cheek as raven blood came out.

I wanted more, but the male seemed too much for me, but I wanted him!

I landed onto him once more, licking his cheek, then tore his cheek open that I wanted every part of him!

"Set me free!," he wanted freedom so badly, but I couldn't let him pass!

"You taste delicious! I want more!," licking his cheek, he bled more of the raven blood that I've never tasted before, but I stopped, seeing the raven and crimson blood mingle together on my fingers.

"I wonder...," I licked it, and I felt even more coming towards me!

"There is something that I haven't eaten after all!," I smiled as I bit into my hand, tasting the raven and crimson blood mingle inside my mouth, and I wanted more!

I kept going, then I looked at my chest! I grabbed my right breast hard, twisting the bones and the heart as I screamed, then fell as I held onto my heart, blood pouring onto the floor.

Everything turned black.

(Dark's Pov)

"Damn! That girl's gotta an appetite for gluttony!," I held onto my wounded cheek as I grabbed the blood filled goblet.

"Ow! My cheek!," I came towards one of the silver platters, seeing the wound that woman gave me.

Note to self: Never go that crazy for blood!

I smiled as I opened the door, going into the darkness, but I saw something coming towards me.

"Thanks for helping me." "What the hell?!," I drew out my blade, but he didn't move.

"I'm the 15th cook that worked for Milady Conchita.," he bowed his head slowly.

"What?! How on- What the hell happened to you?!," my jaw dropped, but he placed his ghostly hand on my wounded cheek.

"I was hired when I was 15 years old, meeting a young girl that was a fat pig. Later on, something happened to her. She was no longer human, but a mere vessel for Beelzebub, the damned demon of gluttony. I wanted a vacation, but she refused. As punishment, her slaves killed me, and I was served as her next meal. She started eating more grotesque food, even some that I've never seen in all of my life. I saw lungs, hearts, more body parts of man that you could ever imagine! Thanks to you, you've stopped her, but now she'll be in hell. I'm sorry for her fate."

I stared at him for awhile.

"Oh, about that wound, here. Eat this.," he gave me a small horned like leaf,"It's aloe. It'll heal your wound."

"Thanks, but I'll be fine.," I smiled as I took the gift, waking away.

I stopped, looking back at him, and remembered that woman.

'What do all these people have in common?'