Deadly Sin Trials - Invidia's Execution (Part 1) (Gore Warning!)

BTW, following the song that resembled envy, I wanted the tailor shop owner having a pet snake that represented envy. You'll see what I mean later on.
Thanks! Enjoy!

P.S.
Which one of the trials if your favorite so far? Place it in the comments after this chapter is done. If you see some of the lyrics in bold, I wanted to place them therefore it's representing the sin.
Thanks again! Enjoy!

MidnaxLink

~~~

(Invidia's Pov)

"But I must preserve my work.," I stood up as I worked on a new kimono for my customer.

"Sorry. Besides, your parents' line is the 2nd best in the town. From what I've overheard.," I crossed my my arms once I heard what the gentleman replied,"Excuse me, sir? What did you say?"

"You're in 2nd best. From what I overheard.," he pretended beige dramatic that I stabbed my mother's sisccors into his arm,"How dare you mock me?"

"How 'bout you take your blades out of my arm! It hurts like hell!," he kept pulling, but I smiled as I grabbed him by his kimono collar, then dragged him over my desk, then tore his kimono, stabbing him hard in the chest as blood poured out of him, staining my face crimson.

Peering from above my desk, I didn't see anyone coming. Good, no one will know what happened to him. I looked at the corpse, dragging him away as blood smeared on the grass mats and stained my hands crimson. I didn't care if I was stained!

I looked around, then found the fireplace. I took off his kimono--Such a luscious hue--, cut his scalp therefore not a tiny hair would burn, giving off the smell. I held onto him hard, then tossed his body into the embers. I smiled, then looked around for new grass mats.

I found a few after cleaning my hands from the blood. Of course, my pet snake was getting hungry. I smiled as the corpse burned. I pulled it out carefully, then snipped the cooked body into pieces for my pet.

I smiled as my pet ate every last piece of his meal.

I heard someone coming. I quickly removed the blood stained grass mats, replacing them them with the new sets, then tried to look interesting at my desk.

The door opened, but no one was here. "Excuse me. Is someone here?," I opened my slide door as I looked around the front door.

Strangely, no one was here. I turned around, and I fell down as startle took over me. A male in a raven kimono seemed patient with me, but not startled once he saw me. I saw a young woman standing right beside him, admiring him. I turned my fists into balls of fury as I saw them smile,"Who on earth is that creature standing next to you?"

"Oh! I didn't know you were here. I was having such a fun time with Hiroshima Akira. She seems nice, once you get to know her.,"  he smiled, kissing her hand gently that she laughed.

"Oh, well, that's nice.," I attempted to hide my temper for his lust over that thing right next to him!

"I was wondering, though, you mind if you let Hiroshima have a new kimono? Her's looking a bit tattered.," he smiled, and I smiled back,"Well, mind if I take her to my private room? It's easier for me to fix her if I'm alone with the girl"

He seemed alarmed, then smiled,"Alright. I'll wait right here."

"Thanks. Enjoy the tea while you wait.," I smiled, pouring tea for the gentleman, then left with the girl.

I closed the blinds, blew the candles out, then retreated to my private room with Lady Hiroshima.

"Well, what can I do with you?," I looked at her as I gripped onto my sisccors tightly like a katana.

"Well, you can fix the seaming, and--" I landed on her quickly as I smiled evilly at her,"The more you sharpen them, the better they cut."

I stabbed her hard into her rigt breast, blood staining my face crimson again. Her screams were naìve. She went too far for love and I wanted him for no one else but myself.

I smiled as I looked at my pet snake. Hissing, he bit into her neck, eating her alive. I looked around, then found a piece of scrap silk, tying her mouth and body shut. My, she was too naìve for a woman like herself.

I licked the blood off my my fingers. My, never tasted raw blood before. Was I cannibalistic for blood?

I heard him spit out something. Was it my tea that I made previously with the blood of my previous two victims? I worked hard on it!

I washed my hands in the spring water, then headed towards my window.

"What seems to be the matter?," I watched from a vieled window.

"What happened with this tea?," he seemed troubled. I can't be out in he attire that I was wearing now! I look ugly!

"I don't know what you're talking about. Mind if I check it after I change? I spilled a bit of wax on my kimono." That's strange. He didn't ask about Lady Hiroshima? I wonder why...

"You go on, okay?," I smiled, then left to see my prize almost gone. My snake is doing a fine job at hiding the evidence.

I looked around in the closet, then smiled seeing my best kimono

A wonderful crimson kimono with a forest obi, topped with an amber hairpin. Oh! One of my favorites and my best prize after killing of the family of four.

I placed on my prize like how I did it after I first assembled it. Placing the amber hairpin, I smiled while looking at the mirror. Those girls should have met me personally and not messed with me in the first place as well.

I heard my snake hiss once more, then I spat my tongue at him,"Will you mind? You'll get him after I kill him. Don't be such a fuss!"

He hissed once more, making me ignore his cries. I headed towards my vieled window, then opened the door, revealing my wonderful beauty.

"Well, how do I look? Do I look beautiful?"

I opened my eyes, seeing no one at the tea tray. I looked stupid when no admired my looks.

I stomped my sandal as I looked around, but failed to find the male.

"Ah~!," I felt someone pounce onto me, and I saw the young male, then smiled, "My my, aren't you clever?"

"I'd like to say the same thing, too...For a murderer!" I heard a young boy behind us, then I got up while holding onto the male.

I saw something strange about him, though. My eyes widened as I saw a katana in his waist.

"Wait! What're you doing to me? Let me go!," I felt my body lift onto the male's shoulder,"Let me be free! I didn't do anything!"

"My,  what a dreadful liar you are!," he looked at me with an evil smile across his face.

What were they gonna do to me?! Someone! Help this young, inmocent, woman! I didn't do anything! I beg any of you to spare me!