Black Rituals (Part 2: Heavenly Murder)

(Darku's Pov)

After raising myself awake from my slumber within my crypt, I felt something different during the twilight. Yes, the days passed quickly into weeks, and Pittoo's wing was healing swiftly, but that was nothing except to be pushed aside. I came out silently amid sensing Pittoo flying around the manor as usual, getting dressed in my late father's clothes that I peered before my raven glass mirror. Honestly, I seemed to be more mature than I thought. The high raised collar upon the mantle veiled my fangs from anyone's eyes, but my hair wasn't as white usually. Strangely, it morphed back to its original deep obsidian hue, forming crescents of silver light upon my bangs, and it was growing to about my mid back. Was it all from the bathing within blood that I've been doing recently? I didn't actually know. My skin was lighter, almost pure white that raven cracks formed upon my neck and somewhat upon my cheeks. My eyes remained gore hued, but dark enough that anyone see Hell within my eyes, heating a never ending burnt ash for my pupil that formed to nothing but semblance serpent's eyes. I sighed amid flipping backward, letting my body hang from a hanging high chandelier. I thought how everything would turn out. I've already gave death to two of the Heaven's Court: Masters of the Court and the Graveyard along with their allies: The Demonic Servants, Waiter, Cursed Gardener, Sorcerer of Time, and the Gear. The only one remained was the Irregular, known as the Master of the Heavenly Yard, who gave birth to all the realms and masters.

I came down after tying my hair back to a low braid, and followed Pittoo's aura. "Pittoo! I need a word with you!," I called him down. "Yeah? Can't you see that I'm still letting my wing gain it's strength?," he huffed a bit amid grumbling his way down that I crossed my arms,"You know your behavior will be toned a bit. I can't have that in here. Understand?" He languid his head with a sigh,"Of course. I'm sorry." I laughed for a second, then became stern,"I want you to come with me." He became curious, following my every footstep with each wing beat. "Where're we going?," he saw me upon his left side, guiding me towards a darkened hallway, then lit up with amber flames. Wax dripped from the high chandeliers, then vanished at the contact to the ground with each step. I peered at him, seeing his awe and fear mingle within his mind once we made our way inside a large room holding an amber pentagram symbol at the ceiling and the other for the floor. The flames turned black, almost frightening the seraph immediately that he remained beside me,"What's going on? Darku, I'm scared..."

I smiled a bit, seeing his fear elevate gradually amid the room gave a different atmosphere within the heart. I carefully revealed an item from behind my back, keeping his soul at the level he remained,"Why so frightened? It's only the flames going out." "They're not going out, but changing hue. I'm frightened.," his body began to tremble. Licking my fang tips, I saw my chance,"You don't want to see it any longer?" His body forced him onto his knees, shaking even more that he screamed once I raised an enchanted knife above my body. "Why're you killing me?!" "I'm only placing you to sleep!," I stabbed his wings, cutting the bone instantly from his back,"You won't ever see that goddess ever again!" "What did I do wrong?," tears fell down his face nonstop from all the pain amid looking at his amputated wings turn raven,"You lied to me! YOU PROMISED ME I WOULD GO BACK!" "The only mistake that you've completed was place your trust in someone else's hands.," I smiled, revealing my fangs amid placing the blade near his neck,"You belong to me. You'll do what I say, and that is to fall towards death!" "YOU'RE WORSE THAN KESEKI! I WON'T BELONG TO YOU!," his screams for freedom became violent, but finite once he collapsed onto the ground. I peered at his tears form to blood, spilling onto the symbol's heart, and through the veins. His body almost ran cold, seeing the cracks form from his fingertips to his face.

I carried his severed wings towards one of the flames, feeding them with each crackling of satisfaction. "You've done well with severing the wings off his body. My part is complete." "Well, finally an honor to meet you...," I turned amid with a bloody grin,"Master of the Heavenly Yard." "The goddess does it painlessly from what I overheard from my court sisters.," he revealed his face amid revealing a new set of strong, ashen and golden tipped wings after he placed his mantle on his body,"There isn't a drop of blood spilt, and light pours endlessly from the feathers." "I didn't know this was their true form.," I came down towards his body, feeling his face warm up from the back of my hand,"What else is known?" "Angels have more judgement than any other celestial being except for their maker. They used to be humans themselves, and their vivid trials of light gave them their wings. But, if beloved by the goddess's desire, they'll receive wings with golden tips, forming golden tattoos upon their body.," he revealed more of Pittoo's body, seeing golden tattoos on his arms and legs all the way up to his neck, almost forming a necklace. "He completed Her Grace's desires....," I let my fingertips run across one of the tattoos, letting the warmth bring back so many memories of my childhood, but I pushed it away from my mind. I stood up, sternly peering into his golden and aquamarine eyes,"I don't have time to send him back. He's more important to me than ever." "But you must send him away. He's not part of your realm.," he circled his path.