Life or Death

(Link's Pov)

"Why'd you bring me out here?," my brother wanted to know so badly!

I sighed as I turned around,"Look, we need to-"

"There they are! Get them!," I turned my head quickly and a young woman with a gang of boys. Oh no! Hunters!

"Darku! Run!," I saw them coming closer, but they surrounded us around every corner.

"Are you Link Shen and Darku Kibishi?," the woman came closer towards us as I prepared for the fight to survive.

"Oh, you wanna fight me?," a blade was pulled out of her gear.

"You'll see...," I growled lowly for the anticipation for blood to fly out of bodies that I've never seen before.

Silence filled the forest as the young warrior and I prepared for the fight.

"Let it begin.," the blade came quickly towards me as I held onto it tightly between my index and mid fingers.

"You're not bad for strength, but what about preparation?," she vanished behind a cloud of smoke.

I looked around, then jolted as I felt her coming quickly from behind. Within a flash, I stopped the blade from reaching my still heart.

Sweat ran down my face as I kept going with her until I saw it shatter instantly in my hands.

My ear twitched suddenly as I heard my name being called so abruptly. I knew that voice! "Darku! No!," I rushed quickly towards the hunters as I struggled to get towards him, but failed.

I failed to protect my brother because of my Pride and Wrath being locked in naive events.

What did I do?

Darku.....I'm sorry for what I've done to you.

(Time skip)

(Darku's Pov)

My brother was covered by his anger and pride. What am I supposed to do? I looked down as if Rosalina was with me within the dark, veiled cage.

The cage door opened as I sow the moonlight chased the darkness away.

Crawling out carefully, I came out of the shell to sight a mansion.

"So, you finally came out, didn't you? Get out!," one of the hunters forced me out as I landed onto the ground as he laughed at me.

I looked back with a hiss coming out of my mouth.

"No no no, you're supposed to meet someone special tonight.," I felt my head get pulled off the ground hard that I snarled with a minor whimper.

"Ha, weakling. Get up.," he pulled me up until I couldn't take the pain anymore. With a hiss, my claws grew quickly as my pupils turned to small slits in my eyes,"Why did you do this to me?"

He backed away from me as I sighted a flail coming into his hand.

"So, you wanna fight me, human?," I smiled as the flail came closer towards me.

"Well, you desire Death? Then, let it have you!," the crack came quickly, but I grabbed the tip faster than the hunter thought.

Pulling it quickly, the hunter came quickly towards my arms as I smiled,"Now, what were you saying, human? You desire Death? Oh, right....."

Retracting my claws was simple, but the blood is what I wanted the most than anything in the world! 

My eyes shined for the lust of the sweetness, but I stopped, looking towards the mansion door.

A couple looked right at me in the eye and I screamed in the worst pain that I've ever experienced.

What was going on with me?! Link, I need you! Now!

"Now, what is the choice......Life or Death?"