The Truth, You Wish?

(3rd Pov)

Person after person came into the facility for a young woman and a young child kept an eagle eye upon them all to keep them serene. But within her heart, her soul felt the lamenting burn from the country she, her daughter, and her now adopted son left behind to remain alive. Yet, she knew something was upon the mist to tip the balanced scale. Her eyes glowed with alert for she desired the knowledge of the unknown outside world of Whitechapel and the rest of her sibling counties. Upon the border of the sanctuary, three figures remained locked outside as her eyes peered through the minute hole.
The minute out of the three desired her warm motherly heart to come inside. She questioned them sincerely, giving them a stink eye. One of the three seemed to know her for it stepped towards her, giving her a warm gentle look to melt away the icy glance.

"Alright... But I must see you alone.," she let the other two enter the domain while letting the mystery cloaked figure remain beside her heart. Like a raging storm, they entered her room full of what was left behind from the Skal ambushes. Immediately, she drew her blade stained in Skal and murderous blood and sweat amid her voice was strong and sharp like a snake's vicious strike. The cloaked figure remained silent as the hand elegantly danced upon the blade, removing the tip from his throat with her hands now shaking in surprise.
"Nero Sanguis...," he revealed his face,"Lucina..." Lucina immediately dropped her sword and quickly like lightning, she embraced our debonair male now rekindled from the smoke,"My God! Where have you been Link?" Tears of joy and lament caressed her face as her own two hands caressed his silky moon kissed face. "You're not the man nor the monster I knew from the Dark Heart.," she attempted to wipe the tears from her face yet they continued. "I understand, but you are, ironically correct.," our alpha protagonist cupped the young lass's peach face,"The male you want isn't here."

Lucina backed away with many emotions flowing through her like a river. She sat down while trying to contemplate with the past and the present. Thoughts of the late husband raced within her mind along with another male in thought. A bachelor who was murdered by an unknown soul. But even so, Lucina kept her soul serene but her mind was through hell and back. "I..." "I know you don't understand, but Link Shen isn't present for you let him pass.," he knelt on one knee,"Alexander Michalis, at your service, Milady Lucina."
Immediately, she stood up when seeing his loyalty. "Alexander?," Lucina seemed surprised of his actions yet her heart was full of confusion,"I don't understand. What happened?" He got up amid turning away while looking back at her,"I only can tell you this..." He explained each detail carefully, leaving Lucina in surprise. "But why? Why hide it all? Why did you lie to me?," her anger began to boil within her soul. It was as if the bachelor witch with the raven feathered ears alongside with the switching of the souls was a total lie. Yet, Alexander's eyes told the truth and he orally did the task.

Outside with all the fighting inside, the soul Lucina was looking for laid upon the outside roof, basking in a few rays of sunshine. He examined his hand as if it was burning yet it wasn't. A fiery feather landed upon the ground yet not his hand. "You're impressive with your entrance.," Link Shen summoned his lance, prepared to fight against him. Another angel, but one of the purgatory flames within the heart of the blade to his the tips of his faded carnation locks, braided with elegance and sweat. Winged flames remained warm upon his back, leaving the bachelors to their business. Both of them remained glancing upon the horizon with the cries of Skals echoing throughout the city.

"You're needed in heaven's light but why hang with a demon?," the angel peered into his eyes casually. "You let this upon yourself! You placed this upon the world! Angels and demons must remain in balance.,"he placed his lance closer towards the angel's face,"Why release them? Why in the human realm?" "Humans have turned our backs upon their religion, and into the modern ways of life. Are we nothing to them? It seems as if they are! They gave up upon our kindness and our offerings of love!," the angel released more flames from his wings full of anger. "But releasing Skals? Why them?," Link released his wings yet the weight of sins from Alexander's time with his fatherly vampiric figure left him grounded,"You don't understand Lucius! You're being controlled!"
"Really? Because you don't understand that the Blood Moon is coming once again! Join me and you won't go through the horrific pain and agony.," Lucius went higher into the heavens,"But don't worry. I'll perhaps let you on a little secret. There's a vampire that I killed but he made a deal with a devil prince. With so, he killed Alexander's fatherly figure and pulled out his heart and gave it to that prince. If I were you, I'd leave them behind."

He left Link Shen with the choice yet a heart with burden after burden. "Christopher...," Link placed his lance within his aura. "I saw and slain them on sight as your wished.," he sat down, blood dripping from the short locks of his brown hair to his toes. He noticed a small vial within his hands, giving him a chuckle,"It's nothing much. Weirdly, I saw another person with them and he gave this vial of blood after I did all the dirty work.," Christopher wiped off the Skal blood off his face. "How odd...," Link peered towards the heavens,"But who...?"

(??? Pov)

The Realm of Reality isn't the same when I was around. Who could've known that Lucina was here after I tried commiting suicide with a spell? Dear Lucius... Why have you become this way? You were my angel, my guide to the light. Now why do you prey upon the human race like demons!? You were my brotherly figure. "You seem to fancy me.,"a hooded figure appeared out of the shadows as mist remained near his feet. Skal began to approach me yet they knew my aura. "You're no longer the man your country knew you...," I revealed the face, disgusted in rotting diseases and flesh,"You feed upon them like a parasite." I summoned my blade, letting my flames burn him when pushed through his body,"You must know death. Your body needs this life no longer." I pulled my blade out of the Alpha Skal's heart. Violet flames danced as he screamed in agony. "The truth, you wish?," I cocked my head,"Hell has broken loose, and you teem it within your blood." The Skals backed away while I attempted to kill them all with my powers.

But, I believe you don't know me so well. I'm the lotus within hell with petals so elegant. Within the doves, I'm a crow you shame me because of my appearance for my eyes may determine your fate within a snap of a single second. My young lady came for me, asking of the execution of the Alpha Skal named Roy. "You've done well to get me out of the hellhole.," I caressed her face,"Young witch in training but you're doing well within my footsteps...Olivia." Her clothes were no longer the ways of the servant. Now draped in elegant clothes, her eyes glowed of violet as her dancing remained elegant as mine. "My previous master was nowhere to be seen nor heard. The bones of his former body have vanished away.," she still recollected the death of her former master. I embraced and kissed her cheek, yet the pain still remained within her heart. "Lucius isn't himself. I feel as if another soul is behind him, pulling his life strings.," I peered high as if I saw him. But no, I heard him scream. The two of us spied upon his pain and anger for he swore revenge upon the vampire Alexander Michalis.

The vampire Alexander? Now, the name sounds familiar to you, no? Why yes... The souls of both light and darkness but it was I who brought the pain upon them both. The two of us remained silent as he continued to weep and shout in anger. But yes, the world is a cruel place. No one can stop their fate. "Master Shizuki?," Olivia pointed towards Lucius, leaving me surprised. For a second, the two of us saw him throw up blood after attempting to swallow his entire blade. He began speaking in tongues, and I knew the truth for he was hiding something.

(Alexander's Pov)

"Nothing...," I closed the recent book from Morgan's library. Morgan tried with his magic, but even he wasn't getting anything,"I may be a bookworm, but I don't know what shall give us the answers. I'm sorry Alexander..." Lucina and I needed some time to cool down. She continued to yell at me, accusing me for being a coward after so long after fighting against the Dark Heart Dragon. I continued looking around with book after book, trying to find answers about this "Ekon" being the Skal Alpha claimed me to actually be within our kind. My mind raced when I remembered about Christopher giving me a vial of blood. "Alexander?," Morgan saw me open one of his books depicting what I believed to be were wisps of shadow, smoke, mist or even all of them amid pulling out the journal and vial of blood. My hand began to twitch as I began feeling pain course through my veins. The blood splattered upon the books along with the glass shards everywhere. My body was out of control for my mouth spoke in a foreign language. My back began to spill blood, creating a strange pentagram to leave Morgan in shock. I finally screamed, bringing attention to Lucina for she stormed her way into the room.

All of them shouted my name, wishing me to wake up. But how?