The Demon Lives

A/N: I'd like to give credit to deviant artist sn0wgrimm for the amazing inspiration for another character within the book. This cosplay will reveal the darkest part of the Angeli War Arc. Also, Link regained his adult form while off book. Just wanted to have a twist upon the characters once again. Enjoy!

~~~~~
(Lucina's Pov)

Seeing his face once again only left me frozen in fear. Thoughts of nostalgic memories returned within my mind as I dared to not glance upon his demonic eyes. "Oh sister, you were always the weak one.," he cleansed my cheek. I attempted to nip his finger, but even his temper was shorter than mine that he kicked me. I tried not to bark in agony, but hearing his mockery vexed me. "Keeping strong like daddy? How sweet?," his cold fingertips climbed down my spine. Holding my pain, I tightly blinded myself for the worst scenario possible. "Look at you, squirming around like nothing except a helpless insect. Our mother and father are dead because of you." That nerve wasn't supposed to be touched.
"You dare mock me?," I kicked his ankle, but I failed as he changed his position, placing my back against his unearthly iced chest. His laughter mocked my very mortality amid his fingertips started climbing under my chin. "This is why I wanted you so badly sister.," he placed his tongue upon my flesh that I spun out in fright,"Pervert!" "What?," he attempted to look innocent,"Don't you love your sweet twin--" "You've never been my twin, and always be a devil!" From what I said...I didn't know that was coming out of my mouth. Honest!
"That's how you think of me?" "No...," I started to feel insecure amid fleeing from the sight of his eyes. "Marth doesn't love you." I seized once again as I turned only to see nothing. I peered around, only seeing nothing but mist semblance residue of heroic memories. I felt his infernos breath upon my flesh, begging me to be seduced to his desires. No, I won't give in without a fight.

"Such a soul to devour..." I became startled once I saw some shadow semblance figure coming towards us. "Well done Marusu... I never knew how swift you--" "Can find my dear sister... Yeah yeah. I get the deal. Can I just have my drink already? I'm dying here." I couldn't understand who or even what this figure could semblance. All I knew was the fact as if he possessed not a soul. "I see that your light is gone, weakling..," he cupped my chin forcefully. I growled at the sight of what I believed were six eyes or even two amid nipping his fingertip. "Such a fighter...," he scratched my cheek,"Unnecessary, unwanted, and unclean. Light is fragile, but it'll be in good hands." I tried breaking free from my brother's grasp. Continuous screaming as I approached towards darkness, I begged for a soul to come for mine.

(Link's Pov)

Blind I was due to slumber taking over my heart, I heard a voice begging for mercy. Instantly flashing my eyes open, I peered around only to find myself back into the reality of being captured. "You have a guest coming." I simply rolled my eyes just hearing the mage guardian's voice. "Playing cocky, aren't we?," she retrieved her tome out of thin air,"I guess my master hasn't broke your heart yet." You actually believe you'll torture me again? How many times did I telepathically tell her that I can't be conquered. "Playing mind games, aren't we?," she closed her fist as I began screaming, feeling my head pulse violently as her spell continued. "Your time is up.," she seized the moment of pain,"When will your heart break?" I hissed violently amid the shackles held me back, leading her to smirk. "Suit yourself.," she started walking away, but came back with a knife. I started backing away once I saw the tip. "Now, I'll be nice to you...," she let a tiny slice impair her wrist,"Your heart is strong, but will it break more from starvation?" Blood... I hissed amid struggling to relinquish myself violently from the shackles. Her laughter was from my pain,"Enjoy it while it's fresh unless you want something more satisfying." I couldn't handle my stomach! I want it! More! More blood!

"My, isn't someone hungry?" "How many times must you vex me?," I hissed at his appearance when his soul entered my cage. "Tsk tsk, Link Shen... I know you're hungry so I was nice enough to give you a little treat." Treat? Instantly less than a second with a snap of his fingers, smoke came out of nowhere amid revealing a figure I barely recognized. "Now be a good dog and drink up.," he snapped his fingers again, letting one of the shackles fall off my wrists and neck. Deep scars upon my flesh displayed amid my skin was almost snow when I looked at the sight. But my hunger wanted to be relieved from my black soul. This unknown figure tried backing away from me as I kept going, but sadly the anklets held me back. "Perhaps a little bloodbath will soothe your pain.," he snapped his fingers once again, blinding me with smoke until all became clear. Blood's sweet scent poured throughout the entire hall, leading me to the source. I heard her voice just begging for mercy from my eyes. I didn't dare to hesitate for the meal. Her soul is divine and her scent lured me closer. My dear precious prey.... You'll be mine.