Bittersweet Demons

(Lord Requiem's Pov)

My dearest...What even happened to me? All I saw was this massive transformation Romania received when I was within deep slumber. These lights burned my eyes, but I didn't see myself burn every time that I passed each one. I swiftly hid into the shadows as a group of women passed, but I desired them for a strange reason. I peered deep into their hearts, finding their blood to be warming to the scent. One in particular wasn't like them. A halo braided golden-blonde haired woman with the precious aqua eyes told the rest of the girls a tale that I've never heard before. I crept slowly towards them, and heard a tale like no other. From what I heard, she shot down a boy at the age of fifteen within the streets of London. Her soul desired revenge upon such a child that I had to chuckle lightly therefore I wouldn't give myself away. "That's so insane!," a fiery ginger haired woman crossed her arms,"Why didn't you let us that you're wanted because of gunshots?" "Look, I don't want to be this insane, but it wasn't me.," the blonde tried to recollect. "Zelda, you're playing games.," a violet haired female nudged her arm,"He cheated you for homosexuality​!" "You don't get it. I shot him with insanity.," she sat down on the pavement. "Who cares?," the redhead sat beside her,"Was it what you desired?" I anticipated for an answer, but I knew she didn't desire this because of her depression.
"So what're you gonna do now?," a platinum blonde haired female got out a strange quill and journal. "Rose, look, I don't wanna--" "I know you don't desire letting the truth out, but the media needs to know." "Again, I wanna tell you something...," she peered into the night sky. "Yes?," the ginger seemed curious. From where I remained, I saw the blonde remove a glove from her hand, and revealed a strange mark. "What is that?" "Well, Kira... I wasn't the girl I was long ago... This is actually a cursed henna.," her mark glowed violet. "So what you're saying is...," Rose started to cope. "I'm a witch...," Zelda finished her statement, leaving everyone including me surprised. "What?!" "That's so not true!" "How did you become a witch?" "When did you even start using witchcraft?" "It kinda began when I had my first life. I became cursed right when death took me to blissfulness. I saw someone as I walked through this void of a hall. A reaper warned me of what I'd accomplish if I dared touch the source of this curse. I was naive, and I'm bound with the devil. He forcefully marked me, and I began losing myself with its sorcery if I even dared to use it." Such a girl who suffers a loss...She sold her own soul to the devil himself ever since her first life passed. "Whoa~!," I slipped a bit that a tiny pebble landed on Zelda's head. Damn my blood deprivation!

"Uh, did any of you drop a pebble without telling me?," she carefully pulled it out of her hair. "Uh, no." "I didn't do it!," the violet touched her nose. "Don't look at me.," Rose continued to write. I swiftly changed my position, but it cost me to land upon my back. "The accomplishments I do for myself.," I huffed a bit from fustration. "Uh, you okay?" I peered up amid seeing her face to face. "Yes...," I got up,"I'm fine." "Zelda, what's up?" "Hilda, not now!," her eyes glowed in vex, but returned to mine,"Are you sure?" "Yes..," I got up, but fell into her arms. "No you don't. You're coming with me.," she picked me up bridal style,"My, you're lighter than I thought for a twenty year old." You don't have to judge me by weight. I need to be light therefore I can levitate. This was nothing but vex. I demand you place me down this instant. I'm not a child!
"I'm not trying to embarrass you.," she placed me down beside a hotel room's door no. 346,"I'm only taking care--OMG! Benjamin Rider! Open this f*****g door now!" Excessive yelling wasn't appropriate for me. "About time.," she picked me up in annoyance. "Sorry babe.," the male winked with mischief. How strange... Who is he? Why does he-- "Who's the guy? You trying to dump me?" "I'm not, and you listen here.," she placed me down,"We have a guest and at least be cooperative with me. He may be staying here for awhile, but we'll see." "This is why Jeffery Keaton kicked you out. You're always--Ow~!" I never knew she was that strong, but flicking his nose kinda made me enjoy her strength. She'll be tough to break. And when I accomplish it, she'll be more alive than ever.