Angels of Reincarnation and Repent

(Link's Pov)

My eyes were black since I was blind. I couldn't see nor hear anything. My fingertips began waking up from their slumber amid my groaning of pain, and I began opening my eyes. The darkness, and the light began fighting within my mind that I finally woke, seeing that same crimson moon right before my eyes. 'Am I dreaming?,' I didn't know what was going on, but I wondered what happened. All I could remember was leaving Burakku within the Realm of Sorcery, and to deal with the demon. Then what? My thoughts were disentangled with different memories playing through my mind that I didn't know what was going on outside.  Oh! I believe I....Remembered what happened to me. A male knocked me out, but how? A weapon? I can't place it upon my fingertip. "Burakku?," I called to him. Not a response came. "Burakku? Are you here?" I remembered why he left me. He left me because he wanted me alive. Great! I feel as if my human memories are playing--Wait! Was was that noise?

I leaped from whatever held me warm, and I followed the noise carefully. I felt as if I sensed murder, but of who? A child? If it was a child, what sex? Male? Female? No! It was more mature, and it seemed to be struggling against a male soul. I kept following the noise until I saw a cloaked figure holding a young lady amid ripping her throat out of her body. "Quaeso! Prohibere!," she kept hitting the body violently, but nothing was happening. "Keep your mouth shut!," he slammed the lady down, kicking and abusing her soul. I became frightened, seeing him head near her again, shushing her mouth shut. "Now, Mistress of Nature....," he smiled, revealing fangs,"You won't want to know what happened to your son, wouldn't you? My allies are patient for his blood to spill from his body." She struggled to get up, but failed once he growled at her again. She fought back with only her venom,"Et non nocuerunt mihi in filium? Neque tu dare- " "Oh, but I would....I'm betting his blood will keep me alive for thousands of years.," he neared towards her wound amid licking it gently. I didn't know what was going on, but when I saw her being molested, I had to fight back.

With only a hiss to interfere, he took notice. I kept an eagle's eye upon his actions,"Get away from her." He smiled, only giving me a shock. "Wha-!? What're you doing?!," I felt hands bond together with thorns that I struggled,"What's going on?" "You don't know anything, don't you?," I felt a breath near my neck that I began fighting, but my captor forced me onto my knees. "What're you saying?," I spat at his vile face. He sighed with lament,"Ferid, let him go, but leave his hands tied." "My Lord?," he seemed at curious, but seized once he heard him his,"Be silent!" The silver haired noble released me, but I managed to keep an eye on the figure. Strangely, his voice sounded familiar. "You desire to know so much, don't you?," he opened a door, letting the nightly breeze vex me. "Shut up...," I ignored him, keeping my eyes away from his hidden glance. I heard him growl that he snarled amid landing on me with a knife blade near my throat. "What a pity.," he held it closer towards my throat,"I've enjoyed all the time we've spent together." Spent together? Hell! I didn't even know him! "Don't worry....," he began slitting my throat by the tip, then seized,"It's not cursed nor silver."

"Just get this over with!," I attempted nipping his finger with an irate and low growl, but he chuckled with a smirk,"Watch those fangs. I'm going to need your assistance once you're ready." "I'm not doing as you say...," I sent mental daggers at his chest, but he didn't move. "So, you'd rather be my sexual blood slave?," he grinned that his fangs displayed,"Or you'd rather join the humans that lie upon the ground out there?" "You just don't get it!," I spat at his face again,"I'm rouge!" "Such a waste upon a soul...," he bridal styled carried me towards one of the windows.  I didn't know there were so many casualties! More corpses were begin formed when I saw more vampires drinking their blood after a recent battle near a forest. He turned to see my face,"I've possessed so much fun with you.....Link Shen...." No! How'd he figure me out so quickly? "What's going on?," I grabbed onto his mantle, but he threw me onto the ground,"I'll let myself repeat the request: Join me or you die." "No!," he already began fighting my instinct to fight,"Seems as if you still have some fight left. I can sense it, even when we first met so long ago." "How long was I gone?" "For a mere score. The Realm of Sorcery can produce such illusions to the mind.," he came close, almost close towards my chest that I whimpered, feeling his unearth fingertips upon my flesh. "We get to be forever....," his head was near my ear amid licking it with desiration,"We'll be alive for as long time can stand." "Tell me who you are!," my blood was boiling inside that I wanted to kill this fucking creep!