Witch!

(Dark's Pov)

I smiled, seeing the joy in Link's eyes, but also sad and upset at the same time. The woman seemed strangely different compared on the outside than the inside. I cocked my head as I came closer towards them.

"Eve, is it alright-" "Absolutely, please, make yourself comfortable.," she smiled. I was alarmed by her hospitality, but I still kept an eye on her as I gazed around the house. It seemed nice, the halls covered in nice apparel.

Once I made it into the kitchen, I saw something in the pot that seemed a bit odd. I looked around, then got a bit creeper out by the stuffed raven, the eyes not even taking a blink that made me freak out mentally.

"See anything you like?," I heard a child's voice, and when I turned, he was there, standing and staring at me simultaneously.

I kept quiet, then calmed my mind down,"Yeah, I'm fine." The boy tilted his head slightly, then came closer towards me, looking at me,"You look nice." I felt surprised, but full of pride,"Thank you, child." He smiled back at me, but he hid one of his eyes from me.

I wondered why, though.

"What's your name?," I came down at his level, keeping myself in a calm mood. "Well, you'd better not know.," he tilted his head in he opposite direction while staying innocent. "Why's that?," I smiled at him.

He kept quiet, then looked at me,"Well, because Mother told me to not tell anyone. If I said my name, you'd laugh at me." "Just tell me your name. I promise I won't laugh.," I crossed my heart.

"Alright, but I warned you.," he rolled his eyes, hen looked at once more,"I'm Rinku Nayru." My eyes widened,"That's your name?" He nodded. "I like it.," I smiled. "You do?," his eyes widened for a moment. I smiled even more,"Yeah. It sounds nice." "Wow! I thought you'd laugh at me!," he smiled, but I stopped smiling once I saw his eye light up like a flame.

He smirked at me,"What's wrong? Don't you wanna play with me?" I started to back away,"Okay, can you stop doing that?" "Doing what? I thought you wanted to play with me.," he tilted his head while staring at me that I started to freak out,"I never said that I can play with you!" I heard something coming fast, then I saw a raven land on the boy's shoulder, eyeing on me.

"I thought you wanted to play with me!," I saw something strange come out of his finger, then I saw a chain bind me towards the wall. "Set me free!," I desired freedom from him, but he laughed at me, then I finally knew the truth!

"You're a witch! Both of you are!," my eyes widened as he came closer towards me. "I wouldn't say that I'm a witch, Darku Kibishi. The woman who's with Link is her. I'm bewitched by her ways!," he smiled at me while cleansing my cheek.

"What's the meaning of this?," I saw Eve coming towards the kitchen, then gasped once she saw me bounded towards the wall. "Oh my! What're you doing?!," her face was in shock.

"Can't you tell this kid to put me down!?," I struggled through the chains, wanting freedom, but she just stood there, smiling.

"Why're you smiling at me?," I struggled for freedom. She laughed at me,"Well, child, it seems you fell into our trap!" My eyes widened at the thought---Their eyes glowing st me like demons were already here to take me away!

"Well, what're we gonna do with you?," she examined me like an animal. "Where's Link!? Tell me now!," I hissed.

The boy laughed at me while holding onto a wisp,"Oh, him? Ha! He'll be spending the night with the beasts, and you're never gonna see him again because of what we're gonna do to you!" "No!," I struggled, hissing at her, only making her smile.

"You're such a bad one. Shall we....Have a kiss?," she leaned closer towards me, cleansing my cheek gently.

I attempted to break free, but then we met with a kiss. My eyes filled in tears, becoming passionate, beautiful, strong, and dark. I pulled away from her as she gazed into my eyes. "I love you...With all my heart.," she smiled, but my ears suddenly twitched.

"Damn! That boy never gives in!," Rinku came rushing inside the kitchen, then casted a spell, barricading us inside. I saw Link's silhouette, banging on the barrier, his shouts and cries becoming louder.

Eve released me, but grabbed my hand, heading downstairs towards the darkness. Oh, I missed the pure darkness, but sadly interfered once I saw candles, which I didn't mind.

She stopped, lying on top of me, clamping my wrists hard onto the ground, then released a strange spell. I glanced behind, seeing two black hands holding my body down.

I felt her passionate kisses from her lips, and I moaned in luster. She wanted more of me, didn't she? I laughed at her, then she finally noticed it.

"You're quite the woman. I never knew that you were a witch.," I released one of my wrists, cleansing her cheek gently that she smiled,"You're the devil...Ah~!"

I smiled after pulling away, gazing at her neck, then licked it slowly til she desired it. "Darku~Ah! That tickles!," she laughed calmly.

Foolish girl....

I laughed at her darkly that she seemed amused,"Why're you laughing at me?" Smiling and laughing, my eyes shined in the darkness as the candlelight blew out.

"What's going on?!," I sensed her fear rising as I licked her neck slowly,"My, you smell so sweet and your skin tastes delicious." Her eyes widened, blushing brightly as blood, and I smiled,"Why're you telling me that?!"

I blinded her eyes until she tilted her head back, feeling my dead heart. I smiled,"You ready?" I hissed in desire, my pure white fangs shining in from within her heart. "No! GOD! STOP!," her screams were impeccable.

"You call to your deity?," I licked her ear gently, smiling as my eyes desired the sight of her blood. I held her gently---Sadly, she seemed irritated. Who cares?---, heading towards her ear, smiling.

"There is no God to save you."

Her eyes widened, her face turning ghost as I smiled, revealing the truth to the young woman.

"Say goodnight, child.," I played with her hair, then the time came. I hissed at her, piercing her neck violently. I heard violent screams, her nails digging into my skin, the blood rushing out of her neck! 

I widened my eyes, freezing in place. I started holding onto my chest, feeling strange. I fell onto the ground beside her, the blood staining the carpet crimson.

What's going on with me?