The Weathered Sketch: Shadow Genocide Arc

Hey everyone! I knew what I said in the past, but I can't believe that I'm back AGAIN on "Blood Moon". Since the book is doing so well, it seems that I gained new inspiration juice from my everyday life. I wanted to include a more holy arc that's also twisted with our everyday lives. There will be also be some past events that I may place in some time, but ideas are still going in. Thank you for your time! Enjoy!
~~~
(3rd Pov)

3 years have passed... You may say that nothing has occurred over the couple of years, no? But, it seems not... The Realms remained within peace, but one soul peers over the recently discovered Realm of Sorcery, but his eyes remained touched upon a few figures within the realm. With each step the young one creates, his eyes remained focused while his thoughts wandered of the stranger passing by. With the pen within his hand, a curious specter vigorously pressed against his pad, letting his ink bring his subject to its cage within the pressed bark.

He kept wandering of any witnesses seeing the magnificence brought upon the paper. His subject seemed closer than he thought, almost surprising him that his pen levitated from his hand. "What did you accomplish?," his subject picked up the specter's pad, yet gave off a warm smile yet it also seemed cold. "My dearest apologies! I--" "Say not another word.," his subject continued his stroll, leaving the specter to wonder...
"Who was that?"

The specter's subject placed the pad down, and peered back upon the artist,"You're doing well, but I recommend you cease for now. The pen you held is nothing without a hand." The artist continued to stare upon the subject, then rushed away like the wind, leaving the male to peer where the artist once rested. He left the pen behind as a reminder for his own heart, yet he continued his stroll.

~~~

The artist continued the sprint, following the path nonstop until he reached the West Sorcery's Heart, demanding entrance to the domain. Unfortunately, the guards rejected him coldly yet one caught the eye upon the pad. "Let me see it." Quickly yet delicately, the artist gave the guard his pad,"Make sure it's returned." The guards left his soul behind, closing the massive doors after they entered the hallways.

~~~

The sounds of joy echoed, letting them cease. "Mother isn't here today, no?" They remained silent, knowing the young noble child's eyes know the truth,"Of course. She's still resting." "She'll be waking up soon.," her servant came, reassuring the girl for comfort. "Of course... Livia.," she smiled, revealing petite fangs towards her, almost startling her,"Careful now." She closed her mouth, yet Livia's eyes saw the pad. "An artisan gave us this." "Another pad?," she retrieved it,"I'll let my master know." "You mean... Father, right?" "Of course my sweet.," she kissed the mingled navy sapphire ravenette child's head,"I'll let your father see this." With a warm smile, she left immediately, toiling around with one of the noble court members.

She took a deep breath, eyeing upon the ending hallway's door,"Get over it Olivia! It's just your master...Nothing else." Her hands shook as she recollected the last time she disobeyed her master, making her wince from the slightest touch of the recent scar. She shook her head and shut her eyes tight, letting the recent memory escape her mind,"Get over it! You've seen his face over the last few years! There's nothing to fear!" Yet her own body seemed to quiver with each step she created while staring at her master's door. Every time she'd stare into his eyes, she'd always feel so weak and conquered, even feeling his celestial but unearthly touch cross against her warm flesh.

After what seemed to be over a few hours yet it came from a blink of an eye, the servant made it towards the door. Her hand quivered every time she knocked, letting her nightmares come back after her breaths of relaxation. Her once long and elegant light carnation locks were not white along with her pale flesh deprived from the light of day, yet it rushed quickly through her mind when she entered the dimmed candlelit room. "Just get it over with it! You just came to drop the pad into your master's room and then leave! That's it!," her hand quivered while her eyes darted all around the room, hoping her master wasn't present.

Her eyes continued their darting and alert for danger, but nothing came keeping her sense at a low level. Compared, her body still quaked from the presence of fear as she quickly placed the pad down beside an antique music box. Beside it, a minor painting encased within a frame depicted of two opposite males yet they their love kept them together throughout their hardships. She warmly smiled while sitting down in the chair, admiring the platinum blonde's gentle eyes. If only she's escape, she'd be under his wing since the rumors wandered within her mind.
She seized once her eyes noticed one of the dim candles flickering the minute light, making her stand up immediately. She backed away slowly, but her body made her jump once the sense of unearthed ice collided with her figure. She tripped upon her own body and air, whimpering in fear for she knew the figure too well.

Her master spoke of her true name while extending his ashen hand. Hesitantly, she obeyed, but was suddenly encased between his arm and chest, leaving her bandaged nape exposed to his breath. She closed her eyes swiftly, waiting for the moment to arrive. Only a small, warm chuckle came from her master's heart, leaving her in surprise. "You've always turned me on every time when you display such fear.," he relinquished her except for her wrist,"My wife wasn't well with you last night?"

She couldn't deny the truth with a sigh. "The wound hasn't healed...," he removed his hand, examining the recent bite mark, ashen from the infection,"Such a shame." She winced in agony when her own flesh collided with her master's long nail, releasing a stream of puss. He gently let her sit down, letting the stream flow onto a minor handkerchief until it was gone. The young servant tensed upon the touch of her master's own tongue, cleaning and eventually healing the wound as if it never existed upon her own body.

Satisfied with his work, he eyes upon her own body, reading her thoughts like an unopened book,"Again with the artisan?" She said not a word, letting his eyes scan the recent work of the peasant. "Have you known this person?" "Master, I haven't." He shushed her quickly, leaving her in surprise,"You're allowed to call me by my true name." "I'm sorry . . .," she eyed upon her healed wrist,". . . Marth."
"Better..," he stood up, cupping Olivia's face,"Now, what is it this time? I've been retrieving this artisan's work ever since I became coordinated." She peered away, but the young royal allowed not a shred of hesitance,"Look at me." She knew the truth yet remained silent. "Look at me.," his eyes glowed violet then turned sapphire once his ordered were followed.

She parted her quivering lips when an eyebrow was raised. "I . . ." "Yes?" Her body began to quiver in fear. "Answer me.," he gritted his teeth. "I...," she began to stammer in fear for she knew the punishment. "Olivia Vesuvius, answer me this instant!," his eyes turned violet. "I swear it!," she quaked more! His eyes turned magenta, sending his own clawed hand to scratch her porcelain flesh. "You won't ever speak His name!" "Please!," her eyes began to water," I don't know!" His silenced to sapphire after a few short minutes, knowing his hunger was besting him."My dear Olivia...," he embraced her,"Settle down..." Her eyes remained to release frightened tears, eventually embracing her master's body tightly until they vanished due to the cool touch.

~~~

The weathered sketched remained silent upon the desk but it seemed the distant artisan's hand relinquished a tiny shadow to only peer upon the two due to the ink. The minute figure cocked it's inky head, curiously eyeing upon them yet it possessed the artist's eyes, letting him see the truth. "Remarkable.," the inky body skipped upon the page then on the desk, getting closer to see the beauty his ruler. For his masterpiece's inky body, it seemed marveled by the sight. It continued to eavesdrop until the sound of footsteps caught its attention.

"Father?," the child came into the room slowly, knowing the reality since her birth. The royal turned his head, not noticing the minute body upon his desk. His eyes remained hypnotized upon his daughter,"Esmeralda..." She wanted his love, and so he welcomed it with a warm embrace,"My darling, don't be upset. Mother will arrive soon." She warmly smiled, but noticed Olivia that her eyes invited her. With a warm heart, she too, embraced the small child of the age 6 yet she was only born two years ago.

But, that wasn't the end...

Outside the room and the palace, the visitor examined them from the balcony with a cold stare. The thoughts mingled inside his head, wondering why they were here and not asleep in eternal peace. It troubled him well, but he kept his anger at a minor level. He revealed his gorgeous face from the mantle, letting his locks flow within the twilight kissed breezes. With a sigh, he turned yet kept an eye upon the three. With courage, he descended from the high balcony, letting his aristocratic coat flow within the wind. Semblance to a cat, he landed upon his heeled boots perfectly and headed into the mysteries of twilight.