Lost Love Now Found

(Lucina's Pov)

Myself... I saw myself once again but I felt as if I was another person just staring at me. There, I was perhaps portraying as Morgan as I saw myself as a matured adult with the deepest ravine full of depression amid staring ahead of a wondrous view from wherever in the Realm of Reality. Why was I seeing myself upon a cliff's edge? I begged myself, but my voice sounded like Morgan or even Reflect just telling me to return. But, why wasn't I coming back towards him or me in other words? I saw myself turn around, but I didn't​ see myself as the pure form of an angel. Blood stained my face crimson as the fatigue glance within my eyes stared at me. Help you with what? The thoughts came too late when I saw myself back away in one step. "I deserve to be with the one I love. I'm no longer needed in this world.," I saw myself step back once more, but stopped. No! Why was I doing this? Who was controlling me? "I'll tell you this. You'll take care of everything, right?" I wished myself to come back from the ledge amid my voice sounded more and more like my late father. I heard my own late mother wish for me to return​, but my body denied it. "You weren't always there for me . . . Because you're already dead!," irate and depression began to mingle,"Why didn't you fight back?" Fight back? What was I even saying? The purest of insanity came amid another step was placed closer towards the edge of the cliff.
My fatherly voice told my body the truth, but she didn't listen. "You want me to suffer?," she started screaming at me,"I was left in isolation because of a murder my own tainted brother committed! Yet, you didn't show up because you're dead! I'll show you! I wanted to be with you when the day occurred! I wanted you two alive! And what did you do?" I tried to stop myself from the anger and lament, but failed. "You laid helplessly in slumber amid Marusu killed the f*****g s**t out of you two, leaving the two of your a**s to f****ng bleed to death!" I felt as if my own mind was out of control while seeing her gouge out insults that I wished not to hear. I told her to stop once again, but she hit me. "You wanna be that way? I'm better off without you!," I saw myself lean back amid a blood curdling scream ran chills of fear within my body.

I immediately rushed towards the edge only to see a bloody corpse lying upon the jagged rock filled beach. A face frozen in irate, fear, lament, and many negative emotions haunted my mind, but the sounds weren't finished. I immediately saw a figure rush towards my dead soul like an animal, slashing my chest to bits. It peered at me with bloody eyes that I backed away, but I came back. The sounds of demonic chants occurred when it seemed a strange object was implanted into my corpse self. I suddenly heard my corpse self screaming violently amid the wings of a golden tipped angel emerged only to turn raven and leathery. My locks turned a deep, dreading raven amid my immortalized eyes rendered to the hues of blood.
Only one thought was within my demonic self . . .

BLOOD CULT

I was too late to save myself . . . .

~~~

I screamed within an icy sweat only to find myself within the darkness except for a few rosemary candles at my side. Where... Am I? Glancing all around, nothingness stared at me except for the sound of what seemed to be the gentle breezes from outside . . . Or was it from inside these walls? I felt kinda stupid to take one of the candles amid hot wax burning my flesh, but I needed to find out where I was located. Link, if this is a game, it's not funny! Just the thought of a devious vampire like him disturbed me. Sure in my previous life, I was one of the best except for... Except for . . . Why was I remembering this? Who was that person that allied beside me to fight against the Snowpeak vampire coven leader? All of the thoughts lingered inside me as the hot wax singed my hand amid my bare footsteps warily echoed through what seemed to be an augmented bedroom.