Sadistically Covered Lust (18+!)

(Link's Pov)

I woke up in a dark room, but where was I? I looked down, but I saw darkness. I glanced around, but darkness surrounded me. I glanced over, finding crimson eyes staring at me.

"Well, nice to see you awake.," I heard him, but where am I?

I saw a flame ignite, then I finally saw him. "Darku....," I felt his presence come towards me. For a strange reason, he felt cold, and so did I! Why was I so cold as Jack Frost's breath?

I felt him coming closer towards me, but his eyes gave of the sadist's glow. I gulped. What was he gonna do with me?

I felt his tongue go towards my neck as I gripped onto the ground---No! Silk was in my grasp!

I saw him smile as I saw him desire my flesh. I gritted my teeth, but I felt much worse! I started to sweat---I was naked to the bone!

"Darku~Ah!," I started to feel his emotions. I felt his breath move away from my neck, but it wasn't my neck! He bit me on the shoulder!

I felt his fingers in my t****** as I began to struggle, attempting to break free from him, but I started to calm down, feeling the passion.

He glanced up at me,"You enjoying this?"

"Yes! I desire more!," I was in pain, but I desired him, but I suddenly heard something come out his mouth. It sounded foreign, but I felt it coming.

I felt something come out--Long, slim, but calm--as I kept feeling his lust. I wanted more of him, but what did I feel, that object slithering up my back.

I saw him smile as he came close for the kiss, and I lusted for such love from him! I gasped for air, but I felt him come closer for the kiss, following his ways for more lust.

"Alright, your turn.," he smiled at me while rolling over onto his back. I smiled back, then began motivating him.

I heard moans and desires for more, and I kept going for his desires!

"Ah! Link, you~Ugh!," he held onto me as I sucked on his membrane.

I wanted more of him as I went deeper into his body, then I suddenly felt his pleasure. He seemed sexy, and dark, but full of lust that I wanted more of his soul!

(Time skip)

(Dark's Pov)

He felt nice as he went slow, then quick, then back towards slow. I kept my head back as he kept going, but I then felt nothing. I saw his eyes, making me smirk in full lust.

I tilted my head slightly, then I gasped for air as he bit my neck. Damn, he's not bad.

I closed my eyes, but he suddenly seized,"Darku, did I-" "No, I'm fine. Keep going. You're doing well.," I gave him a warm smile.

He nodded, then continued for his drink. I smiled as he kept going for more.

"Link! Ah~Damn!," I gripped onto the sheets as he drank me, but he stopped, his eyes staring into mine.

I smirked as I held onto my neck,"Damn, you're not bad. Still, I desire more."

"What do you mean?," he cocked his head at me while perking his ears up that I almost laughed while I went towards his back. "Darku~!," I rubbed his new appendage slowly that he rolled onto his back, purring--Yeah, I gave him a tail.

"That tickles! Ah~," he rubbed his head against my chest, and I smiled.

He shall be with me with his love, lusting for me.

~~~~~

I'm so sorry for the short chapter! I hope you are enjoying the story and thanks for the 200+ reads! Thank you!