Raven Blood's Masquerade

A/N: This chapter will have multiple Povs, but I hope you enjoy them.

~~~~~

(Dark's Pov)

The summer days turned into autumn winds for each month that I remained within the manor. Link still slept peacefully with the spell creating such dreams of his past. I peered through my window one ending twilight, seeing the sunset with an eye of an artist, sketching the vista carefully until a strange wind caressed under my chin that I turned to see the door. "Who could send me such a message?," I noticed an invitation with an emblem I've never seen. Opening it up, it was written by a necromancer's hand.

~~~

For those so lucky, come one and all!

For such festivities during the holidays of fall!

Have your face masked behind one's sight

Amid the dancing will last for one night!

Shall you come or no?

For such ghosts and goblins!--Hoo hoo!--Who may know!

Two lovers with masks alike for such love

Until death comes under my reach to pluck such a dove!

Shall you come or no?

For such witches and wizards!--Hoo hoo!--Who may know?

Spell come and go,

But not the All Hallow's All Eve show!

~~~

I seemed marveled by the invitation. I laughed, imagination taking fight within my mind. This necromancer's writing mused me! "Why not?," I smiled with delight. I'm already finished with taking care of my brother. Why not have a bit of fun? With a spring of a smile, I placed my sketch pad away in my office, and searched around my room for my own masquerade. Memories came back into my mind when I was so young that I'd dance with my mother outside when a dance came into our home every few months where the air was cool and the moon was full

With joy upon my face, I found the mask and cloak of night beside me from memories from thirty years ago. Oh, Master of the Hellish Yard, I give my eternal blissful kiss. I headed out amid saying farewell to my twin brother and giving him a raven mask embraced with forest lace upon his own face. I already knew the way thanks to the prince who visited me during the summer months long ago. With a whistle, I called out to a young lady wearing deep violet enchantress robes, and she guided me towards the Realm of Sorcery.

The realm seemed beautifully embraced with such lights amid townspeople laughed, frightened, and danced with others. 'This must be Aritia.,' I wandered through the streets, passing young children scaring each other through the streets. "I'm looking for the royal masquerade dance.," I headed inside a shop, looking for the owner. "My!," she found me--A ginger haired girl dressed as a Wili,"What elegance! Now, may I assist you?" I gave her my request once more, and she told me with a smile,"You're heading the correct way, young man! It's up to the northeast from where we stand." I gave her a tender kiss upon her hand as a thank you, then headed northeast.

From where I headed, I heard conversations speak of the night, but my stomach couldn't handle the wait to hunt upon prey. I sensed a male that I met during the summer months that I knew he was mine! I swiftly headed up the castle walls amid not making a sound once I made it to the window. It was him! Marth Lowell... I smiled at the sight of his body half covered in sheets of Asian silk. He seemed strong, almost perfect for me to have a chance to strike. But, how could I? I saw a young tealette woman in the bed beside him, desiring to be withing the dance or take a stroll through the streets. He kissed her seductively, giving an answer that he'd dance the night away. With a smile upon her face, she left quickly while getting her revel prepared, dressed semblance an angelic seraph from heaven. She left with a surprise for him, only leaving him with shock. "Great! A lamia?," he examined his facade, then sighed.