New Threat Approaching

(A/N: This chapter reveals me. That is me, BTW because I promised to do a face reveal if I reached 4K or more readers. Enjoy!)
~~~

(Ciel's Pov)

Lying asleep within my bed, I heard a noise or two coming from the outside world. "What is it now?," I got up amid opening my coffin lid. "There seems to be a mishap that never awakened.," my butler helped me out since of my minor height. "Mishap? Explain this!," I attempted to hit his face, but he caught my hand,"Do you remember that man?" "What're you saying?" He revealed me a raven pearl, displaying a man that I placed into eternal slumber over 600 years ago. "No...But....How?," I hissed,"How is he alive?" "I don't know, my lord. It seems the humans found him while they were digging up a dust storm after the events of World War II." "Where do they linger?" "I believe they linger within the streets of modern day London.," he bowed his head. Damn. I can't go outside! Not even like this! London has changed too much for me, and I barely recognize it! "I know you fear the realm outside, but you can't hide forever.," he comforted me that I sighed,"I know, but as the Silver Fang, I must put an end to this." "Does that mean-" "Yes....," I sighed,"Get them unburied from their slumber..."

(Prince Marth Lowell's Pov)

Many centuries ago, I was accused of high treason by the Silver Fang's High Council. My sentence: Sleep for all time until my body ran up dry that not a single drop of blood was left inside me. Just to help out, they placed a powerful drug inside my body just to accelarate the dying progress. I despised it all! The drug inside me was killing me, and it took a toll on my body. I even wondered if I was going to die sometime. I heard a strange cracking noise coming, and it startled me awake. "Good evening, young man.," a ravenette butler came to my presence. I knew the first thing on my mind: Blood! "Now, now...," he shushed me before I was able to strike,"I don't desire that behavior." "What're you doing? Are you the devil?," I followed his blood's movement that my tongue licked my lips. "Before you get yourself worked up, my master needs to see you...," he revealed me a raven pearl.

No....It can't be! It was him! He was always beside me! "I know that look upon your face." "He betrayed me! He betrayed all of us!," I got up, but fell due to my weak body. I felt my breath elevate, and I felt as if I was dying inside. I snarled in pain from the drug's impact as it took over my body. "It has seemed that we misjudged you.," he assisted me into his arms, placing my head close to his neck,"Now, drink...You'll need your strength. It'll mend your soul from the poison." I didn't understand him, seeing him act so tender with a beast like me. Was he attempting to let me live? His scent lured me well. I swallowed my pride, and bit into his neck swiftly, grabbing onto the back of his vest violently. He was different, almost desirable that I wanted to kill him! "Good...The toxins are freed.," he pushed me away with a pinch that I let go amid my eyes glowed a bloody crimson. "I'm sorry...," I held onto my arm,"Was I about to kill you? I couldn't contain--" "No...You're fine. I know that you're thirsty after the circa six hundred year slumber.," he caressed my face,"We'll revive your comrades soon enough. Now, wake them all up, and tell them the wait is over." I grinned, hoping that I desire to sink my fangs deep into his flesh.

You're going to pay for what you've done!

(Link's Pov)

"Darku! Are you alright?," I saw him struggling under the bed covers that he woke up. Last night was kind of rough, having sex again after a few centuries. His pearl skin shimmered gently against the afternoon sunlight, holding onto a medallion semblance choker from a friend of his long ago. "Is something bothering you?," I caressed his cheek, but he slapped it away from my face,"Link...There's something that I should've told you a long time ago...." I tiled my head from the anarchy, seeing him get out of bed while unstripping his body. He did look different, almost as if he was human teenage boy than a fine aristocrat. "What?," he turned around that I blushed,"Sorry!" "It's a look...Get over it.," he tossed me a few clothes,"It helps me fit in without getting caught." "Oh, I was just wondering..." "Oh, yeah, I managed to get myself another occupation besides being a teacher.," he tied his hair back into a low ponytail and placed on spiked bracelets,"You'll see soon enough."