First Night's Vow

(Link's POV)

I went outside--The sun placing a romantic scene as it settled for its slumber. I thought of last night, along with that male vampire that kissed me. Why did he do it? I had to find him! I headed for the same forest. The same forest area where I first met him.

~~~

I lifted my lantern, seeing if he was here during this time at late sunset. Still, nothing, but I wasn't going to give the fight so easily. I kept going deeper, but I jolted. I heard something--a crow heading for it's meal. Maybe it knows where he's hiding. I followed it through the brush, then found something. I was astonished to find a dead animal--Not a drop of blood made bloodshed. It was a deer--a young fawn that didn't make it.--dead, but calming when I saw it. The eyes were still open, and I closed them forever with just a wave of my hand on it's eyelids.Sadly, it didn't make it towards adulthood. I only felt the loss of my brother coming back to haunt me. I picked it up, and placed it in dead leaves, covering it up in dead plants. Again...

My brother's haunting cry came to me.

(Dark's POV)

I felt a presence within the forest as I laid on my bed, healing. My mother took care of me ever since I was little. She'd always warmly smile, take care of me, and even sometimes pamper me 'til I had enough! Her gentle eyes welcomed me into her smile as she sat upon my silk bed. She removed my recent bandages--The wound almost gone due to healing. I kept looking out the window, hearing something from the woods. I got up as my mom finished taking care of the wound. She was surprised by the reaction,"Where're you going?" I didn't answer, heading out of the mansion, and towards the woods. I kept going, leaving my parents behind. Who was out there? Who was calling me? I kept going as this voice pushed me along within the wind.

It wanted me to go, but I stopped. I saw a fawn, lying dead on the ground underneath dead plant material. I uncovered the young deer, seeing the eyes closed. I saw a blonde hair close by the eye. Who's hair was it? Was it that boy that I met last night? Waving my hand over it, I sensed it well. It was that child that looked like me! He was tending to the animal. "I was looking for you.," I heard someone from behind. I jolted, seeing a figure.

Damn! Level D Class! "Shut up! What do you want with me?!," I hissed at him. "I just wanted to know what you were up to, Darku." "Shut up already Shadou Widow! I'm here looking for a boy that I met last night." "A boy? Must you say your meal? I overheard from the Crow family that you've been injured yourself due to a hunter.," Widow placed his fangs close to my neck.

Widow was a friend of mine ever since childhood and he wanted me that badly. He even lost an eye just to save me once! I, on the other hand, hated him! I hated his family that I even wanted to kill him! "Widow! Just shut up and leave me alone! I know you're drunk from poisoned blood from the black widow's blood that you drink!," I circled out of his arms.

His left eye glowed for a second, then he stopped,"Of course, Kibishi...We'll make sure that those humans are eliminated from our forest." He left me behind with the doe within the dead plants. I looked again at the blonde hair--It was that boy's hair. I clutched it tightly, freezing it under a second. I cocked my head as I glanced at it once more, then smiled. "I'll find you, boy...I'll make you pay for what you've done..."

~~~

The darkness was getting deeper within its mystery as the fog surrounded me. I left behind Shadou behind because I didn't wanted to see his damned face again. I saw my hand, holding the grotesque heart of him. I hated him that badly therefore I killed him. I bit into the heart--Blood staining my face crimson to raven as I spat out the venom as I drank. I released it from my hands as I wiped my face from the poisonous blood. I didn't mind at all, but I kept searching for him.