Message of Death and Life: Angelis War Arc

(Krul's Pov)

"Link! Stop!," I tried to stop his soul from the pull of the Blood Moon, but the demonic side of him bested him. There, I saw my son choke upon his own blood and flesh, shattering the treasure our kind has cherished since the day it come to life. I saw him curse his own soul into the one place I didn't want him to see with his own eyes. He spewed bloody wings upon his back as he fell into the ivy, causing an angelic soul holding a synth in hand. "Go! Run!," I turned to the only person I knew was alive. "No! You flee! I'll manage this!," Vaati summoned a power like no other. His bones began to crack wildly as he screamed and his flesh flew off his body. A massive, blinding light came out of nowhere, and left me to shock. Instead of seeing the juvenile I knew, I saw a massive demon depicting a massive bloody eye for a heart. I had no choice but to run, heading away amid smelling the stench of smoke begin to rise. Azael, I thought you were dead. Why didn't you tell me you took the form of my second born son? "Humans are animals that were entranced by Satan, and yet your kind lives!," I an arrow come out of nowhere that I swiftly dodged. I feared at the sight, seeing a newly born angel scarred from his pervious life. His golden tattoos and fierce armor shimmered with anger amid his eyes of white. I dared not to be paralyzed, seeing the blade summon more flames upon me. I heard a vicious scream come from outside, and I saw it well. Vaati was pinned against the wall, bleeding viciously from deep wounds. "Vaati! Retreat! Come back!," I tried to call him, but he didn't listen.

"Dammit!," I kept running amid seeing the angel behind my trail. More embers came swiftly, almost heating my body more that I may burn. I suddenly heard someone call to me that I turned. "This way!," I followed the voice amid dodging once again from another vicious ambush. More flaming rubble came down before me, and I thought I was prepared to die! I became trapped by the rubble and angels vicious of my kind. No... Not now! "So one of you still lives...," Azael threw a body towards me, and I knew it well. No... He- "I killed him viciously since he belonged to your wretched kind." I hissed as my brown eyes turned crimson,"Leave us alone!" "I was born from the son, living and breathing inside him when he first let out his first breath." "I'm not believing in any of this! You're lying!" "Then know the reality!," he came towards me while I screamed.

(Link's Pov)

What happened to me? I slowly opened my eyes amid seeing what I believed were massive blood stains all over the place with flames burning as if I was in Hell. "Mother!" No response. "Father!" No response. "Darku!!," my voice dissipated that I fell onto my knees. Wherever I peered, flames, blood, corpses, and chaos stained my eyes. I took just one step, and I felt something that I had to peek. Before me, I saw a body that looked like mine minus the fact it was torn apart that I saw the eternal organs. The eyes were glass white like a foggy mirror with bloody tears running down them. Then, I saw it. Right at the chest, I saw what looked like a knife stabbing a torn up heart. With it, tiny shards of glass flowed out of the streams of blood. Still, why did it look like me? I peered around more, and I noticed a skeleton with long ashen strands of hair attached to the remaining pieces of scalp. The corpse itself was gone, only seeing the bones turn slowly into ash. I saw sharp teeth as if it was an animal, but it looked as if it was human, a male human. NO....It wasn't.

"Darku?," I rubbed the cheekbone, but I only made it turn more into ash. I tried backing away, but I thought the skeleton moved with my slightest touch. I saw my fingertips begin to vanish that I panicked, but I knew the reason why. My brother wanted this! I began heading closer towards the skeleton, seeing it form firm muscle and pale flesh. With it coming inside me, I felt as if I was growing up once again, but with a twist. I began closing my eyes, feeling the warmth inside me come again. I knew my brother was special, but I never knew I was going to turn into him. I felt myself head inside amid my eyes remained close shut. Within seconds, I felt the warmth escape as the bitterness of life mingled with the blissfulness of death. I felt my teeth elongate swiftly until I finally opened my eyes and taking my first breath. I began feeling so revived and bloodthirsty, knowing my eyes were no longer the sky hue I knew so well.