Smoke and Mirrors (Part 2)(18+!)

Hey everyone! I placed he lyrics in this chapter because what if the vampiric queen was a yandere? You know, making Darku love her just to have him hate him. Well, enjoy!

MidnaxLink (AKA Amy Hapach)

~~~
(Darku's Pov)

Her eyes were evil as my eyes were fill of fear.

I wanted to know the truth, but she left quickly. The door locked once more, but I felt insanity take over my mind. I haven't fed on blood for a week and I didn't like it!

I struggled through the chains, but suddenly jolted as I felt one of the chains started to break.

I had my way to escape!

I struggled again as the chains broke until I was set free!

I smiled, then chains falling down off of Link's body, but he seemed different, though.

His eyes glowed evilly as his face turned even paler. The marks across his face seemed real! What was going on with him!?

"You ready to play?," he pulled out a set strings, but I seemed surprised once he pulled hem away. Why on earth was he using strings to fight?

Now I knew the reason why!

With a twitch of his smile, I was pulled up from below on my ankle, hanging by an invisible string. Man, I felt so embarrassed!

"Link, this isn't funny! Put me down!," I struggled as he came closer towards me. With a twitch, I fell down onto my stomach.

"Having fun?," he pulled me up again, making me hang from my wrists.

"Link, this isn't funny! Let me go! You're being controlled! Fight it!," I attempted to set myself free, but I stopped as he sped me upon his lips seductively.

I gasped, but he stopped, looking at me as his eyes glowed evilly.

"Link, you can't do this! I'm begging you to stop!," I tried setting myself free, but I saw him twitch again, placing my wrist up by another invisible string.

I flew his hands come towards my abs, but he stopped, getting nothing but whip cracks.

I looked, seeing the queen holding a flail in her hands, then end covered in blood. Link's blood.

"Well, that's enough. Now, well, let's have some fun. Shall we?," she licked the whip cord deliciously that I desired it!

"Please! Take me!," I wanted her as she gazed into her eyes, but I fell down as I wanted her soul.

This vampire was full of smoke and mirrors! I wanted her!

"I'm not asking much! Just give me your heart! Put no one else above me! Go on and say that you love me! I heard so much from your journeys! I want your soul!," she came towards, gripping onto me hard that I seemed alarmed.

I looked back at Link as he cried for redemption.

I held onto the queen tightly, coming closer towards her smile.

"Just. Don't. Lie.," my pupils turned to small slits in my eyes as I hissed harshly at him.

His eyes became nothing but holes of fear, then backed away from me the both of us left him behind in the darkness.

"Good. You never loved him. You always desired me since birth.," she smiled at me, coming close towards my face.

I came closer towards her, then we met with a kiss.

Seeming passionate, I loved her, betraying every evening of lust that I've done with Link. He was only playing with me therefore his vampire hunter gangs can find our race, killing every one of us til we're dead!

"I hate him! I never want to see his face again! He's nothing!," I hissed violently from behind as he vanished from my sight.

She smiled,"That can be arranged. If he can make it out alive, he will remember nothing about you. You were always one of us, and never one those killers that us dead!"

"Good. Do anything to him! I never want to see him again!," I held onto her tightly, kissing her that she gasped, letting my tongue explore her mouth. She was everything that I dreamed of!

She tasted as the purest blood poured out of my mouth, tasting her love. She smiled, holding herself close towards me.

I knew that this girl was for me. I never wanted Link in the first place!

(Time skip)

(Queen's Pov)

Darku held onto me tightly like he desired my love. Good, he fell into the spider's web.

I saw the boy run away from him and I as we went towards my room. I flew quickly towards the chandelier.

"Well?," I smiled, displaying my wings graciously at him, my eyes glowing seductively.

He seemed entranced by my appearance. I desired his love since I heard about him going across this country just to make it here out alive.

I smiled as he came by my side, cleansing my cheek gently that I giggled a bit.

"You love me?," I came towards his face, but I stopped once I saw a young, minute tear come out of his charming eyes.

"Oh, stop calling his name in your mind. If you play with me, he may make it out alive.," I wiped the tear out his eyes, then we met with a loving kiss.

He backed away from me with a look that I never saw before.

"What's with that look? Put no one else above above me! I hate to play these games, but you're driving me insane. Tell me the truth! Do you love me after I got rid of that boy?," I cleansed his cheek against my head, but he backed away quickly that he landed on the bed, and I followed him.

Clinging him by his wrists, I smiled as he gazed into my eyes. "That male is only a temptress. He just wants to steal your soul. I'll. Save. You."

His eyes widened as I came towards him for the kiss. He seemed passionate, dark! I loved it!

I reached down for his shirt, letting me feel his love. This was my chance to have him!

I went lower with my fingertips, touching his membrane gently that he didn't notice me doing it.

I pulled away for a breath, but he saw my fingers in his pants.

"What the hell are you doing?!," his hiss was full of shock.

"What does it look like I'm doing?! I'm having sex with you. Please, can we continue?," my eyes were full of lust.

Was he gonna say yes?

Please. Say yes!