Taste of Lamenting Freedom

(3rd Pov)

Rushing against time itself, three figures sprinted through the times of the Realm of Sorcery's raven veil. A young woman now sprints against time, but seized causing the others to peer back. "Mother?," her child came close towards her. "Please Lucina... We're able to escape." "Victor, I take heed in you.," Lucina caressed Victor's ashen cheek but winced due to her leg. "Let me see it.," he pardoned himself for stripping her leg. Moving gently, the wound was revealed, but now larger than before it was created. The large laceration upon her leg was larger due to the infection. With a gentle hand, he clawed away the wound to relinquish the infection and cleaned it the best way possible. "Thank you..." A warm smile came upon him, but his mind made the next choice.
Swiftly, he placed the Queen of Ylisse into his arms which gave her a startle. Velvet semblance, he calmed her soul,"You'll need rest for when we arrive. I sense Purgatory Angels coming swiftly for us." "Mother, I'm hungry...," her child pulled on her mantle with sorrow filling her eyes. "You already had your share on Risten before we left! We'll feed you once we reach him.," she calmed her child with a gentle heart. All three of them continued deeper into the cavern semblance forest, but the aura was coming near. Before they knew it, the cavern seized to reveal a small abode covered in the essentials of nature blessed by Viridi. "You came upon short notice.," an owl came swiftly towards them. "Feh, we--"

"Robin!," the owl clawed away at the door, but became suddenly startled. A large cloud of smoke exploded meaning the mage was working once more with his high weapon: Lightning. He came out with ash covering his face and short ashen locks with smoke following close behind. "Feh, how many times have I told you--?," he coughed a few times but peered at the company. With gentle eyes aglow, Lucina mentally begged for his hospitality. "Please, come inside.," he opened the door with the smoke now out of the way,"My dear apologies. I was working and--" "It's alright...," Esmeralda smiled warmly," We know..."
"Of course...," a young boy came out of the smoke,"Father has been well. It's been three years, but now war strikes us again from the Heavens." "Of course... Morgan has been well for my legacy.," he warmly smiled while ruffling his son's hair,"Even during war, joy still prospers. But, there's something I need you to see." With a cold gaze within his eyes, Marth's widowed wife received a shiver from her spine. Behind the gorgeous chestnuts eyes, she still remembered the hidden secret she conquered three years ago.
Following slowly after managing the wound, the mage revealed three acquaintances from Lucina's past. "No... This didn't happen...," her eyes widened with disbelief. "The Hoshidian rulers haven't been well.," Morgan passed them and tended to the eldest of the three,"Ryoma's severely injured, Hinoka has been struck with high fever, and Takumi is under coma. I worry for them all." "As do I...," Lucina came near one of her closest acquaintances,"Hinoka...?" She struggled to peer upon her sapphire and cerulean eyes," . . . Looks like you're better than me . . . Nice to see you after so long." "What happened to your country's children?" " . . You'd never believe me.," she tried to get up, but Morgan seized her actions. Droplets of sweat came like tears strolling down from her face,"The flame... They did this..."

Flames? The term imprinted within Lucina's mind. She remembered her wound and her encounter with Roy. His face reminded her of the recent horror session that sent a shiver down her spine. She recollected the burn wound upon her dominant arm she received from him and it haunted her. Her own screams and his laughter slaughtered her mind, leaving nothing but mental scars. She was only lucky to survive the ambush the Royal Antique placed upon her body. Even though, he claimed it as a way to cleanse her soul yet it was a whored sin to accomplish rape within her eyes. If it wasn't for Lord Victor Lockheart, she'd be dead along with her child. But, her child wasn't ordinary for she was her late husband's legacy! Her blood weakened her, but her husband--Esmeralda's father, Marth Lowell was the last Aritian to live from the massacre those horrid years ago.-- remained alive through blood. As the old saying goes,'Blood is thicker than water.'