Smoke and Mirrors (Part 1)

(??? Pov)

He conquered every last one of my demonic trials?! How dare such a child do such a task?!

I glanced up as I saw my prisoner wake up from his slumber. Good, everything is coming together well.

"Master, when will that male come?," one of my twin dragons growled in desire as I petted her gently along with her brother.

"You set me free, right now! Where is Darku!?," my prisoner wanted answers. I snapped my fingers, letting him come down towards my level. I smiled as air played with his body.

He screamed as I bit hard into his neck. I loved his taste. This boy may be mine for all eternity.

"Well, are we done fooling around?," I lifted his face towards mine.

He breathed hard, then let his head fall down, falling asleep.

I smiled at the sight as his blood seep deep down from his neck. I looked around, then sighed as I revealed myself from the raven hood that I wore. I released my raven hair from the braid and my eyes shined for more of his taste.

I looked at my blood stained fingers nails and hands. Why must I must be the vampiric queen to the High Dark Prince?

I released my cloak, letting my leather wings free from the darkness that I desired.

I licked my hands as my eyes lusted for something more. I glanced upon the blondie as his blood leaked from the scar.

I laughed as desire took me over.

Coming quickly, but carefully by his side, I bit hard into his neck, taking his blood, but I stopped.

I backed away as a strange light enveloped him. I checked on his palm, seeing a mark that was almost fading away, but kept strong.

I swallowed my pride as I let his strong hand cleanse my cheek, feeling this new warmth that I never felt before in all of my life.

I gripped hard onto his hand as I attempted to block this light that he wanted so badly!

I calmed down as the light vanished. I bit hard into his hand,, letting the mark vanish deep into the darkness.

(Darku's Pov)

What was the new sense? I looked at my hand as I felt a burning sensation flow quickly into my body.

I screamed for the repent that that I desired, but I finally knew where  the pain was coming from.

I was alarmed. The mark from our vow was fading?!

I couldn't believe it with my own eyes! Something wasn't right about him!

Quickly running towards a set of doors, I saw Link lying on a crimson satin covered bed, blood staining his face in a strange pattern across his cheek.

"Link! Are you alright?!," I rushed towards him, tapping his blood stained cheek a few times, but nothing came.

Was this it? I couldn't have Link like this now! After for what I've done to find him!

"Well, looks like I got myself a new boy.," I heard a voice that only comes every few years.

I turned, seeing Her Highness hanging upside down, her magnificent eyes shining greatly at me.

"Milady?!," I came down towards my knees, bowing my head towards her.

"Well, if isn't Lord Kibishi. You desire my pet?," she came down graciously, coming towards Link gently that I hated her quickly!