A/N: The Bearer of Good and Bad News (Not an update!)

Hey everyone... We need a talk...

I know what you're about to say, but don't judge yourself swiftly because you read the title of this Author's Note.

You see, I have to sooner or later end this epic tale because there are so many ideas that I want to express in future books. But, that doesn't mean it's the total demise for the book. There's a surprise coming up soon for this book ever since it hit 5K+ readers over the last year. Some of you may be lost, but this surprise will help you clarify everything (or not)... It does involve with the book, but I'm not going to reveal it immediately because it's not fully prepared. Once it's complete, it'll perhaps be on a separate chapter for you all to see, or even at the beginning of the book. Also, it'll be involving an excellent song that's been on the Billboard 100 for quite some time. Good, those are your hints for now.

But, here are some very good news for you to hear. If you may remember, I had a poem that possesses approx. 70 views on it, and I desire to expand the knowledge of this poem I made while I was in ninth grade (Yes, it's been awhile since I've mentioned a few of my poems and they're not as popular as the rest of my stories.). What I wanted to accomplish was a wish from a viewer's desire going by the username @HellaBangin
What this viewer desired was to accomplish this poem into a epic tale like I did with "Blood Moon" (Yes, I may have been spamming you with more and more updates from this book. I apologize for interfering with everything. You also noticed that I don't have the warning on the book's description because I wanted to have more come and welcome themselves into this tale.) and the "Conquered by Darkness" (I'm quite surprised how fast it was growing in popularity. Left me to drop my jaw in shock and happiness. Thank you for reading that story!).

But, I'm not finished here. I may wanna try doing a collection of oneshots for a start (I've only done two so far which are "Sin" and "Vampiric Heart" and I thank you for reading them) of a new path. Besides being amazing on dark fantasy stories, I want to expand myself to another category in life of writing and other hobbies. So, I'm open for any requests if I begin working on this oneshot story collection, but we'll see what happens.
Unfortunately, I'm also going back to school to head to 11th grade so I don't know how much assignments I'll be bombed with when I return (I bring my device to school with me just to keep up on the social life, but we'll see how everything will go for 2017-18 school year and how many homework assignments I'll retrieve.) and it may suck but I gotta keep my head in the game for when I graduate in 2019.

Again, I hope you'll understand this. I'll be perhaps ending the book soon which may possess time if I'm in the mood or if I possess enough time before my 11th grade year begins.
In the end, I've got a few buds to back me up as well. Well, SHOUT OUT TIME!
I'd love to say it to Hurneth and ImmaNeko. Both of them have been extremely supportive and nice to me after all this time. @Hurneth is an incredible writer and has accomplished a few storied of her (or his) own creation albeit @ImmaNeko is extremely supportive as well for being an amazing friend and MMD user for animation. If you like, please follow my buds anytime and perhaps have a talk to them. If not, I'm always open depending on the time.

Thanks for the talk and I hope you read again some time.

Elizabeth, out!