"We Shall be Together.....Forever"

Extremely love this song! Check out this version before you go, okay? Think it'll be a sensation! XDDD

Song: Black Vow (Original by Kagamine Rin and Len)

Sung by: Line from Razzy the Lyrical Musician

Enjoy!

MidnaxLink

~~~

(Darku's Pov)(Short(And I apologize!!))

I started looking around for Link, but where was he? I kept calling his name because I loved him for all of my life!

"...ku! ...rku! Darku!," my ears suddenly twitched, and I saw a figure in the moonlight.

Link!?," I rushed towards him, tears falling down in brilliance.

"Darku! I missed you!," he joined me in the happiness that we had in our hearts.

"Where'd you go? I was worried sick about you!," we both kissed greatly, but he pulled away.

"It doesn't matter! We're together! That's what's matter most! I restored your heart and soul!," kissing me once more, we loved each other.

I stopped so suddenly, my body feeling weak.

"Darku!," I fell down towards the ground, and I saw my raven blood stain me tainted glass.

"What's wrong with you!? Wake up!," my body started feeling weaker than before.

Link, you didn't know, didn't you?

(Link's Pov)

"Darku! What's wrong with you?! Wake up!," I shook him hard until I saw light.

"You!," I hissed harshly, seeing a feminine figure look at me.

She smirked at me,"So, he didn't tell you, did he?"

"What're you talking about!? I'll tear you to shreds if you don't!," I pulled out my blade as well as she did.

"So, you desire a fight? Then you'll pay for what you've done to me!," she headed towards me, then I suddenly widened my eyes, seeing the aqua eyes.

"What's wrong, did my blade pierce you?," she came towards me, her blade feeling sharp against my flesh.

"You didn't! Shut up, you demon!," I faced her eyes, dropping my blade towards the ground.

"Oh! Quite rude to a woman that loved you so dearly! That being took you away from the light! Don't you see it? His blood is tainted like yours!," she pulled the blade out of my flesh as I felt it trickle down my skin.

I looked up at the sky, seeing the moon turn crimson. My eyes suddenly shined as I got up.

"You did this to me, let me rot in agony and suffering!," I picked up my blade as the blood still trickled down me.

"Well, how'd you know so badly? How're you still alive?!," she started to slicing my flesh, letting my flesh stain crimson, but I kept coming towards her.

"Damn you towards hell!," I charged her towards a tree as I raised my blade high while choking her towards death!

"Now, what shall I do to you? Pierce your flesh with my blade? Choke you towards hell? No.... I'll take you away!," I hissed at her violently.

"You wouldn't *cough* dare touch me!," she felt my nail dig towards her flesh, coughing blood that I was stained crimson.

I stared into her eyes as aggression took over.