Illusions aren't as They Appear

(Lucina's Pov)

"What do you mean Link's gone?" Oh boy... This isn't going to be easy to simplify for an ex-prince. It's been awhile ever since I've met him, but he possessed business within another realm. I on the other hand possessed terrible news while I waited for his return. "Well, um..." "That doesn't matter! Link's the only one who doesn't know his reality!" "What're you-- Marth! Your wings!," my own eyes became wide open at the sight. He suddenly freaked out at the sight of his wings fading to raven. "I dunno what's going on, but we need to purify your heart.," I took him into my arms and fled for the nearest Angeli Spring. But I knew during the time, someone was watching me...

(??? Lowell Pov)

Run run sister.... Seeing their faces in shock muses me well. I never knew how fast my dear sister grew up. Hell! That's what I've been through! If it wasn't for her, I'd be the alpha sibling! Oh~! The look upon her face when her and I were so different from each other than to be identical twins. But the youth of her figured me out upon that night when the two of us were so little. I can't believe how pure her heart rendered. But, my heart is pure with abyss. It has not a beat semblance a spider drinking the blood of its prey. Even she doesn't know that I'm 'alive' and well. So play this little game sister... I'll be waiting for your arrival.

(Lucina's Pov)

"You sure about your choice?" "I'm not heading into a spring when there's a naked male in there just ready to have--" "Okay...," Marth finished stripping himself amid revealing his snowy owl semblance angel wings. Besides, this was the only way for his darker and tainted side of his soul not to return. He desires becoming closer and closer to humanity. "What now?," I became somewhat vexed when my sprite got into my thoughts. Celebi's voice travelled well into my head, leaving me in surprise. Without response, I retrieved my father's blade amid leaving the ex-prince of Altea to purify his soul.

"Whoa..." The sight of this part of the realm shocked me. If only another soul could even imagine the ruins of the lost Altean Kingdom being like this. "Is this...." "I'm sorry Lucina...," Celebi peered at the ground. "I understand Marth's home was like this after so long!" "Perhaps let my powers guide you towards the kingdom's demise.," she opened a window of time that I stepped inside. I couldn't see anything happening, but I knew something wasn't right. She opened another window of that same past time and revealed a tragedy. My own eyes couldn't imagine the sight of seeing such gore in one place....The throne room. "Mars! Don't!," I heard his sister cry out that I peered at the sight. There upon behind me, Marth's soul was different from the man I knew now. "How touching to see you weep.," his mouth was dangerously close to his sister's heart,"It only makes my hunger agonize me more. Sweet dreams..." Her agonizing screams sounded as if they pierced my ears amid her family blood stained my face. What if the past version of the man I loved finds me now?!
I slowly started backing away, but I felt something unearthly upon my back. "I've missed one...," his inferno breath was a mere inch from my neck,"What a surprise for my own mother to escape her younger son's love." Mother? I swiftly spun out of his grasp, only to find out that it wasn't me! My own descendant begged and attempted to abuse him, but he wouldn't budge. "Celebi! Get me out here!," I started holding onto my head. I didn't hear her as my head felt more pain! "Stop it!"

I was finally transported out of the living nightmare as my heart beats were violent. "I'm...Sorry..." "You could've pulled me out of there! Why didn't you accomplish it?," I attempted to strike her, but failed. Her jubliant eyes held lament like no other I've seen in the past. "If this would happen again...," she shed a minor tear,"It'd be best for you to--" "So this is where you've been hiding?" Both of us were surprised to see Marth in a place like this. His eyes widened then languid,"So you found the place....Where I murdered my family?" Now that I glanced again, it was.... "How touching..," he searched through the rubble only to find a singed painting,"Seeing this place haunted my soul. Every time I'd see myself now, I see the monster inside me lash out, wishing for freedom." I saw the beast once, only to wish I'd not see it again. "Marth...," I comforted his soul,"If this happens again, will you be able to know friend or foe?" He glanced away from my eyes, only shedding a raven tear. Oh Marth....

If only I can save your heart from the beast inside you.

(??? Lowell Pov)

The sight of them together disgusts me. How dare you attempts to foil my plans? Oh sister, you were always the weak link within the chain. Your heart is nothing like mine, full of swirling desires that can be granted instantly. Seeing you so full of being a savior sickens me to the core. Perhaps I'll be the killer surgeon to cut your heart in two. My illusion can be deadly when silent. I prepared my mask as my thoughts portrayed as the only person she dearly loved within our family. Sister, I can't wait for you to be happy once again...But this time you'll be abused to the core.

(Lucina's Pov)

"Did you hear anything?" "Uh..." I rushed forward from the one I loved, hearing a voice too sweet to miss. "Where are you?," I called again, and I heard my name being called once again. Ignoring everything from behind, I kept going, only to see his face once again. My sapphire and cerulean eyes let out tears as I went into his arms,"Father!" His touch was comforting and it never changed at all. "Lucina, I managed to escape.," he peered away from me amid trying to hold his tears. I know already. . . I can see it within your eyes on how much you loved her. He stroked my head gently as I wept lightly,"I'm surprised how much you've grown. It's been so long since I've seen my daughter." I know, Father... Your heart beats strong like it always has when I was little. "I won't let you leave me again.," he kissed my cheek. I hugged tighter onto his chest, feeling his warmth comfort me,"I love you...I'll never relinquish you from my heart. I've missed you!" More tears descended off my face as he embraced me, telling me to fall asleep. I've always listened to him, feeling his lips upon my neck. He'd always kiss me upon the neck, healing my wounds if my identical brother were to abuse me.

Oh Father... Please don't leave me. I'm right here... "You're safe now...," his reassuring words comforted me more as I fell deeper into slumber. He scooped me into his arms bridal style as I heard his heart beat more. So warm... Angelic... Too sweet for me to resist his enlightening soul. He carried me deeper as I dreamed of how my innocent life was before the incident happened. When you played with me in the backyard, I'd always be the one to carry light and you'd be the enemy... I'd conquer you as you fantasy screamed towards death. Or even let Morgan and I learn of what our ancestors were long ago using magic from her father and him. A young man full of valor to never surrender, and only save the light from the hands of tainted souls.
But... Someone was yelling for me...Telling me to wake up from my dreams. How can I? The slow breeze became swift suddenly as I slept. Slowly, I felt the grass tickle my fingertips as I waited for my father to come back for me. Oh sweet and angelic Father, come back to me. I heard another voice call for me, but I disobeyed to wake up from my fantasies. The warmth of my father came back to me like I requested. How wondrous....

The dreams kept me safe until my father called for me. This time, I started to blink only to see my father's eyes. "Father?," I started to back away as he laughed,"What a fool you became after all those years." I heard more footsteps coming out of nowhere and shadows surrounding the two of us. A smirk was plastered upon his face as he pointed at me. "Hey! What're you doing?!," I started to struggle as he started laughing insanely. "Father! What's going on? Answer me!" "Take her Solaris!" I felt a hand like object dart right through my heart that I screamed as it wormed its way through me. I arched my head back amid begging for the pain to seize, but all failed to break free. I fell down onto the ground as one of the hand like objects gave my father a strange light. "Feisty, aren't you?," he covered his eyes amid the shadows consume his body.
No! This can't be real! I peered at my angel wings as they began turning demonic semblance figures. "Father always liked you from the start...." I blinded myself as they tried to impair me, but they seized. I revealed my eyes, only to be surprised by the sight.

"It's been so long....My dear sister." The demon....Came back to haunt me.