Crimson Kiss

(Dark's POV)

Link hasn't returned from his mission. I saw the forest leaves fall down as I hung upside down for his return. Where in the hell was he hiding? I sighed, then headed down from my branch. I sensed the footsteps that Link left behind in the dead leaves. I looked back seeing the manor, then sighed. I headed out for him. Link....

Where are you?

~~~

Hours passed, then found a small cavern filled with a small light. I checked around, then headed inside. The scent of nature kept vanishing as I went deeper into the cavern. Where was I heading? I saw the light come to me as I headed towards it. I saw the light of the moon within a hallway of white. I heard a distant yell. Was it Link? I rushed quietly down the hall, revealing a young woman on him doing 'it' on him. I hissed as I kept quiet in the hallway. Who was that girl? I looked at her back---Damn!

An angel! She was doing 'it' on my vowed one! I retracted my fangs and claws-----heading quietly within the shadows of the room, then came above them. Good, she was asleep, but not for long. I came down towards her back, turned her slowly, revealing her chest. I came close towards her heart, then the her blood began to spread. I heard her scream in the worst pain that she ever knew! I felt someone hit me on the head, leaving a mark on my head.

I was alarmed, seeing Link wide awake. "Link! Really?!" "What the hell's going on here?!" "Don't look at me like that!" "What're you talking about?! I smell blood! Who's it from?" I didn't answer as I gazed upon the young woman, then at him. "Oh my god!," Link picked up the young woman into his arms bridal style, then placed her down on the floor. He looked at me, aggression and sadness fusing together. "Link, it's not what you think!" "Oh, I get it! You hate her?!" "What in the fucking hell are you even talking about?!" "Who are you? Tell me the truth!" I became alarmed by his response,"The truth?" "Yes! The truth! Tell me who you are!," he gave me a serious look. I heard her moan, then I saw her eyes. "..........Link......? What's going on?" "She lives.," I came towards her, then stopped, staring into her angelic eyes. "Um.....You okay?," I didn't hear Link-----I kept staring into the angel's eyes. 

"Why're you looking at me like that?," she stared into my crimson eyes. "I know you.......From anywhere... You're that woman that came with Link, aren't you? I know those eyes from anywhere.," I came closer towards her as her eyes captivated me. "Don't touch me!," she slapped my hand, but I grabbed it as I gotten closer towards her. I felt her silk hair wave through my fingers as I came closer towards her face. "Get away from me." "No. I met you before. Who are you?" "Are you so naive, demon? You met me before in that manor. Why're you so captivated by my appearance?" I didn't answer as I lifted her chin up towards my face. She started to tear up as I came close towards her silk face for a kiss. The young angel sadly glanced away from me,"I met you before....." I was alarmed,"What?" She didn't answer as she got up to glance at the moon.

I came towards her, then faced her again once more as I lifted her chin. She started breathing faster as I brought her towards me, then we met. Her sweet kiss was velvet as I held her in my arms as she collapsed like a doll on strings. She gasped, but I had the chance to get her. I let my tongue explore her warm mouth, then I pulled away. She glanced into my eyes, then closed them as she revealed her slender neck. I glanced at the snow moon, then at her neck. I came close for a kiss----She moaned in admiration as I kissed her. I opened my eyes as she was still in her trance, then smiled. "Foolish angel....," I bit her neck as I heard her gasp. I felt her sweet crimson crystals run down her neck as I went down deeper into her flesh as I drank. She started to weep as I released her from my grip. I gazed into her eyes flooding with tears. "What's wrong, milady? Was it too much for your pure soul to handle?," I wiped away her tears from her eyes as she wept. She didn't answer as she closed her eyes, releasing more tears from her angelic eyes.

I looked at Link, his face in horror. "Stop it....Stop it! Leave her alone!," he came up towards me quickly as he attempted to hit me, but I grabbed his wrist while gazing into his eyes. "You're being a fool, Link...Don't intend to shatter our vow.," I glared my eyes at him, then he seized. I gazed back at the young, free-spirited angel--Her tears began to dry. I smiled as I released her hair from her braid, letting it flow within the gentle breeze. She gazed into my ruby eyes once more, then came closer towards me for a gentle kiss. I came towards her, completing the sweet, seductive, velvet kiss. She gasped for more air, and I allowed it. I gazed at right breast, then at her angelic eyes---Desiring for another kiss. I let her lean back as she revealed her chest, hoping for more admiration. Her blood was sweet---I desired more from her. I laughed silently as I came closer towards her chest. I licked her right breast sweetly that she'd laughed a bit. She fell for the trap---Foolish angel.

I bit her right breast tenderly as I heard her scream violently. I felt her blood stain my face crimson as I went deeper into her breast. She held onto me tightly as I drank her tender heart. I sighed, releasing the young woman from her trap. I gazed upon her eyes--Pitch black as my clothes. No life remained within her as I closed her eyes for her eternal sleep. I released her body onto the ground, then looked upon him as blood stained my mouth. Link was in horror as he attempted to escape me, but he didn't move an inch. I licked my hands as I came closer to him, then tilted my head slightly as I grabbed him. He just stared at me like a doll on strings. "Well? I'm waiting Link.," I tilted my head a bit more as I exposed my neck to him. He gulped as he came closer towards my neck, then he did it.

I felt him sink his teeth into my breathless neck, releasing a crimson trickle that only I felt. I grabbed his clothes as he drank----releasing a small tear of redemption. He pulled away from me---Blood staining his face ruby. "You've done well, Link." I placed my hand on my neck, then felt it trickle down my hand's mark. I grabbed him as he collapsed into my arms, then we kissed sweetly.

I finally knew it.

We were like two twins torn apart as our fates should've shown.

To shield you Link from danger's deadly call, I shall sacrifice my all for you.